This is the Message Centre for Beelzebub

Hell's Kitchen

Post 1

Beelzebub

Hey, Welcome to my proverbial bar. Pull up a theoretical chair, order a pint of finest figurative fiery brew, and get philosophising with your fellow immortals... After all, everyone is immortal, metaphorically speaking. So, be you angel or demon, Mortal or Muse, enjoy.

Here, Have an smiley - ale. or how about some smiley - stout or a smiley - stiffdrink?
But remember your smiley - coffee, or else you'll get a smiley - devil of a smiley - hangover, so maybe it's better to stick to the smiley - oj.
We also provide smiley - cake, smiley - donut and smiley - choc. For special occasions, we are pleased to provide smiley - bubbly.
Alas, we are not yet licensed to provide absinthe, because drinking it has the effect of taking you away with the smiley - fairy

Hell's Kitchen

Post 2

teeheee

hee hee. Me goin' leave if no absinthe. What sort of a hell you call dis?smiley - nahnah

Hell's Kitchen

Post 3

Beelzebub

one minus an absinthe smiley. i suggest a glass filled with smoking green liquid. obv.

Hell's Kitchen

Post 4

teeheee

Ok. No absinthe. Smokin' green stuffs. OK...What abouts aftershock? Tequila? Methought hell was menna bee HOT man... Where's the warmness wivout the strongstuffs?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beelzebub

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more