Post 1

Headshrinker

how, on earth, can one make the cocktail that should be the alchol
equivelent/nemesis of ambrosia......
any help or suggestions on how to make the perfect pan galactic gargle blaster

pan galactic gargle blaster

Post 2

ZaPHod

if i tell you `ll die in the process ....

iT`s a SecreT That Only The Pan GalaCtic Bar TendErs Know and you Wont Be able to reTrieve such information From Them.

hint---->(my other head has forbitten me to give you any information so....ssss..eer..there is some trinitotrouole between the ingredients but as a very weak solution because if you put too much then it will be called : pan galactic head blaster ...if you get the idea)

THere are Many people in This site who also know parts of the recipie and hopefully they`ll give you some more hints.

may The Babelfish Be with You

smiley - fishoO smiley - fishoO smiley - fishoO

Post 3

Raistlin

I find the nearest Earth based substance to Ambrosia is and English drink called After Shock which helps one to acheive the state of leaving the planet without having to waste your time getting a new coat

Post 4

Peta

This is the forum for feedback on the h2g2 website.

Your question should be posted in the Ask h2g2 forum, http://www.h2g2.com/Askh2g2 - where it will get a much better response.

Thanks

Post 5

Biggy P (the artist phormerly known as phord)

I'm afraid no substance known to man capable of containing one at the moment.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more