A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Umm this sounds...

Post 1

InariKitsune

Well I feel daft for asking but I am a recent subscriber to the H2G2 page and I was noticing that in other new user profiles there is a sort of "hello" from one of the aces. Well I haven't gotten one and was just wondering if this was common. I'm pretty quick about the way it works and haven't had really any questions. I just didn't feel that warm fuzzy you feel when you come across a strange place and a friendly bit of text greets you in.

Almost embarrased,

Christine

Umm this sounds...

Post 2

Martin Harper

I see you now have one smiley - smiley
-myre

Umm this sounds...

Post 3

Demon Drawer

IT is common and we do try and get around to everyone. It obviously depends who is online and how they go about checking out all the new poeple that are there but the ACEs do tend to get everyone ceovered eventually as Iit appears you now have been. smiley - smiley

Umm this sounds...

Post 4

Bluefish

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it too much, no-one's said hi to me yet either. smiley - erm

smiley - bluefish

Umm this sounds...

Post 5

fords - number 1 all over heaven

We do try our best to catch everyone as they subscribe, apologies if you are missed though - it's not intentinoal! smiley - grovelsmiley - cheerup

Umm this sounds...

Post 6

InariKitsune

Thank you!!!! I am feeling all warm and fuzzy on the insides smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Umm this sounds...

Post 7

fords - number 1 all over heaven

smiley - ok

Umm this sounds...

Post 8

Bluefish

It's a nice feeling isn't it! I've had 2 ACE's pop by now. smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug
smiley - bluefish

Key: Complain about this post