This is the Message Centre for Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

update on restructuring

Post 1

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Yes, after the grammatical nightmare that was the 'how to write your CV' presentation, we've been messed around, given the mushroom treatment (still going on) and generally been treated like the worthless smiley - bleep that we are.

Anyway, the upshot is that I, your beloved navigator, will be back on't spanners. I wont be seeing you all nearly as much, and my laptop at home seems to keep arguing with hootoo so I cant guarantee I'll be in on there too much though I will make the effort. I'm not going to have the ongoing access to you all I've had for the last few years and the backlogs may drown me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... So long and thanks for all the fish. I will be bobbing around but with all the adjusting, I have no idea if I'll be seeing you more or less or lots less. I hope it's about the same but you never know.

update on restructuring

Post 2

Vip

Worse luck. smiley - sadface I hope things work out for you in real life, even if not on h2g2. smiley - hug We'll be here when you get back.

smiley - fairy

update on restructuring

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

don't worry we'll look after yousmiley - smileysmiley - smoochsmiley - tongueout

update on restructuring

Post 4

Sorry for the crummy luck. We'll be here when you get back. smiley - goodluck

update on restructuring

Post 5

toybox

smiley - hug

update on restructuring

Post 6

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

we know where you live smiley - evilgrin

smiley - pirate

update on restructuring

Post 7

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Thanks everyone. Bit of adjustment needed but I'll live. Keep the place warm for me and Pierce, i'm relieved of course, but I'd prefer it if you knew where *they* lived... smiley - winkeye

update on restructuring

Post 8

Malabarista - now with added pony

Oh noes! What will we do without you?

update on restructuring

Post 9

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

smiley - goodluck

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more