This is the Message Centre for Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

GRRRR!

Post 21

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I did have water that had extra oxygen in it apparently... It was the only bottled water in the petrol station and I was desperately thirsty or I'd not have touched it... Apparently it was for athletes.

They claimed it was actually H2O2 but I dont know how the science works on that one...

GRRRR!

Post 22

toybox

Maybe there was less water in the bottle, so that there would be more air and, thus, more oxygen. Plus, it's lighter to carry and hence can improve athletes' performances.

GRRRR!

Post 23

smiley - rofl

There was a definite claim that there was more oxygen forced into the water itself...

GRRRR!

Post 24

Malabarista - now with added pony

H202 is Hydrogen Peroxide, I hope you weren't drinking that! smiley - doh

GRRRR!

Post 25

I thought it was something dodgy...

smiley - rofl

Hrm, it was years ago now. When I was doing my driving lessons so... nine years ago smiley - yikes

Aww, now I feel smiley - senior

GRRRR!

Post 26

There are some weirdoes who advocate taking hydrogen peroxide by mouth or even intravenously to boost your oxygen levels smiley - yikes

GRRRR!

Post 27

hm... Not my idea of fun. I remember thinking it was weird stuff, but it was just water.

Maybe they put teeny oxygen bubbles through it. Aerated it if you will. Very strange. (It wasn't sparkling or bubbling).

Nor did it bleach me in any way or burn!

GRRRR!

Post 28

Ah, but did it do any of the things it promised on the package? smiley - winkeye

GRRRR!

Post 29

Er... I've no idea.

I finished my driving lesson without dying of thirst or anything, so I guess it didn't do me any harm *twitch*

GRRRR!

Post 30

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

the ozone layer is no longer as sick as it used to be. thanks to the international treaties made in the 90's

it gives us some hope. if we can make new treaties we may save the arctic

smiley - pirate

GRRRR!

Post 31

And then use the extra ozone to put in water bottles, so it can be "infused with O3 - 50% more oxygen than normal oxygen!" smiley - whistle

GRRRR!

Post 32

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

actually we have problems with too much ozone down here, i hear

but then what do i know?

smiley - pirate

ps: that was a rhetorical question, by the way smiley - whistle

GRRRR!

Post 33

smiley - laugh Yes - all the "Luftkurorte" - the old sanatoriums where they sent the people with lung problems - have very high concentrations of ozone. They discovered sometime in the 19th Century that bacteria were killed off by the air in these areas, so they decided it must be healthy...

GRRRR!

Post 34

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AsbestosFreeCereal

smiley - popcorn

smiley - offtopicF2124165?thread=651981 (posts 13-17). It's not hydrogen peroxide.

TRiG.smiley - surfer

Key: Complain about this post