A Conversation for Student Radio

Peer Review: A492455 - Student Radio

Post 1

Frankie Roberto

Entry: Student Radio - A492455
Author: Kidsturk - U114360

Found this while doing a search. It's not bad, though doesn't mention Internet Radio.

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 2

caper_plip

Hi there!

This looks very interesting... a few typos here and there that can be fixed... but I feel that it is only a start into what could be a good Entry... it's missing that 'je ne sais quoi'... (Mods, that's 'I don't know what')

smiley - biggrin

Caper Plipsmiley - runsmiley - football

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 3

Tango

although its a great start not really finished, it could use a lot more. Is the author still about?

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 4

Tango

He hasn't posted since Aug 2001, so I guess thats a "no". Anyone willing to take over?

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 5

Frankie Roberto

Well I might seeing as I'm just starting to get into student radio. maybe I should remove it for now and re-submit it when I'm ready.

9 mins has to be shortest time any article's spent in PR. You guys are too quick...

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 6

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

How about bunging it into the CWW and trying to get more info on US student radio, which is extremely well organised from what I've heard smiley - smiley

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 7

Kidsturk

Raaaa!

Well, erm, hi!
Sorry I've not been too active H2G2-wise at all recently, but hey, you gotta love me.

I've only just found out that this article has been put in for peer review...
I've re-read it, and yes, I know that it's got a lot of work to do to get it to Guide standard.
I'm on it, okay?
smiley - smiley

Thanks for putting me up to this, Frankie!

Kidsturk
--------
Back Online
--------

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 8

Kidsturk

Oh, and P.S...

I never wrote it with submission to PR in mind, nor did I take a huge amount of time over rattling it off!
If you want to collaborate, Frankie?
I should be online a lot more.

See ya's,

Kidsturk

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 9

Spiff

always cool to see a prodigal son return to the fold! smiley - biggrin

mixin the metaphors
spiff

A492455 - Student Radio

Post 10

Tango

Welcome back! Good luck with the improvements!

Tango

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Student Radio

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more