A Conversation for I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - the Radio Series

Plug the BBC

Post 1

The Cow

After all the BBC (mainly through TW, but also the credits to that DNA series that was on R4 a while ago) has plugged H2G2 a bit. So here's the reverse - you may be able to listen to ISIHAC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 if you can find the link

Plug the BBC

Post 2

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

You used to get repeats after a few months. Then it went down to a co0uple of days. Now some programmes are repeated on air the same day as the first broadcast (which is astonishingly irritating, as you can end up with not just Anthony Clare, but precisely the *same* Anthony Clare interview, returning from a place as you got when you were driving there.

But they've improved again: since last year you can now have a repeat 15 seconds after the original broadcast, via the Web!

Plug the BBC

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A few years back, when driving down to London from Aberdeen with a friend, we managed to hear the same "Letter from America" *three* times in a single leg of the journey without retuning! (Late night R4 long wave, early morning World Service, late morning R4 repeat)

Plug the BBC

Post 4

Norm de p'Loom

Four in a week is my maximum - original, repeat, pick of the week selection, pick of the week repeat! (Let's not even mention the Archers's omnibus.)

Plug the BBC

Post 5

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

I have a solution: my new DAB picks up Radio 3 with crystal clarity almost evrywhere smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post