A Conversation for HITCH HIKER RANCH

The Tack Room

Post 1

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*A large room with sinks and cleaning supplies at one end, and pegs and racks all around for saddles and bridles, plus shelves for other equipment. (First aid supplies are in the office)*

*There are also a couple of tables and some comfy chairs where people can gather to gossip and tell everyone else about their latest ride*

*Lil enters and looks around, as a groombot rolls by hauling a wagon full of fresh-scrubbed water buckets*

The Tack Room

Post 2

*decides she just has to try out the new Ortho-Flex ozzie stock saddle*

I reckon I'll turn out Ferrari and Seph in the paddock just south of their own boxes, and take Rimshot out to the beach.

*picks up saddle and bridle and heads to loose box*

The Tack Room

Post 3

Curator Chick [Ivy of Xanth in the Magic Forest RPG] (Muse of Interdisciplinary Inquiry and Keeper of Museums) Join the SE US Gr

Greetings Lil!

Lovely horses, and nice stable. I miss riding IRL . . . I can't afford my own horse, and the nearest renting stable is an hour away.

Kathy

The Tack Room

Post 4

Well, you could certainly afford your own horse or two here! Think about what sort of horse you would want, then tell me about him, her or them, and let me know what loose box you'll be wanting. smiley - smiley

Meanwhile, there's a ride gone down the trail past the quarantine barn. If you want to join, get one of the groombots to saddle Shamrock (or do it yourself) and catch up with us!

Removed

Post 5

TwoSeas, (Keeper of the Trident)

This post has been removed.

The Tack Room

Post 6

You gonna dress like that to ride around here? Let me tell the boys in the yard! smiley - biggrin

I gave over Boxes 1, 2 and 3 earlier today, but you can pick any of the others for Ruff. But it seems to me that the seahorse is going to need special accomodation. Maybe we could build something down by the creek?

Key: Complain about this post