A Conversation for What is God?

too complicated

Post 1

JLpowers

kiss=keep it simple stupid

way too overthought sry its my opinion though
start with ur own admittance what is god
not who were gods
god in refernece to your own question is what is god.
would be god the one the only THE God

the only way for God to Know he is God is to create a world where he is #1
Hence creation God has formed his own existence by realizing he IS.
what is God?God is everything.
pretty simple
fyi not religious or crazy just pure scientist on realizing theory.
Theory;How was God created.

too complicated

Post 2

azahar

<>

Got no problem with that concept. But if God is everything then it/he/she is both you and me, my cats, my computer, whatever. So doesn't this make the term God a bit redundant? It seems there is another word for this concept which is - the universe?

Or do you live elsewhere?

az

too complicated

Post 3

JLpowers

but u are a god just not the God
u are god of ur world right everything in u and that which u can control in ur world "so to speak" but at same time just a man.

also realize that for our world to exsist there must be paradoxes which is a paradox itself as is God.
make sense ?

too complicated

Post 4

azahar

Sorry, can't deal with txtspk. Nor should I have to. You want to write properly in English sometime then I'll read what you have to say.

Promise.

az

too complicated

Post 5

JLpowers

then sry u will miss out on alot of things.like i say its not the message buit the answer that counts:[

too complicated

Post 6

JLpowers

as a better reply to textspeak.
if i talk to u and the message is the same as in real life as in typing,then why should i have to use "proper english ".
when typing i write what the brain is thinking there is no capitilazation in my head therefore should i use proper english when typing not a critical point just someone else's view and judgement of me by my typing skills ..................hmmmmmmmm what is more important to u ?the answer or how the question is asked?

too complicated

Post 7

supakeitht

Getting a litle existential aren't we?
The theory of god is a little like that rhyme which I now paraphrase:
Little gods have big gods upon their backs to blight them
Big gods have bigger gods and so on ad infinitum!

A catholic priest one responded to my question "Where did God come from?" by saying that he was there at the beginning and always had been. To which I responded that if he created us then someone must have created him or the arguement falls down. Blind faith didn't allow him to go that far so we agreed to differ.

Someone once told me that I would go to hell if I didn't believe in God. How can I believe in Hell if I don't believe in Heaven!smiley - laugh

too complicated

Post 8

R. Daneel Olivaw -- (User 201118) (Member FFFF, ARS, and DOS) ( -O- )

Hell is where everyone uses txtspeak.

too complicated

Post 9

royalrcrompton

re little and big "gods"

The concept of many gods is steeped in Hinduism and its
offshoots.

We can either accept that concept i.e. a plurality of gods or
we can accept the concept of one God i.e. the Creator, the truth, the one who holds the destiny of the cosmos.

There is no need to postulate that God is begotten of some other God if we are able to comprehend the concept of God being the " truth "
i.e the basis (source) of all that we behold. God is the true light as per John 1:6-9 and it is out of that light source that life has its origination
through the declared will of the true light. God has brought forth all that there is according to His pleasure as per Rev. 4:11 .

RC

Key: Complain about this post