A Conversation for Astrology

Astrological Experiment

Post 1

JefreeRebelStar

Hello, I'm conducting an Astrology Experiment to prove or disprove the role of Neptune in the birth chart.

My hypothesis is that the more exactly and often aspected (square, trine or whatever) your natal Neptune is by your other birth planets than the more liberal, utopian and maybe even a perfectionist you are. Of course there are probably other details and adjectives that might rely on Neptune, but I'll keep it simple.

Would anyone who responds to this messege please include:
A) Birth Date with Time of Birth (if known)
B) Place of Birth
Answer Three Questions from 1 to 10

1) Do you consider yourself more a liberal or a conservative in your political ideology?(1 Stongest Conservative - 10 Strongest Liberal)

2) Do you feel an intense need for change in the world and your local area so that things work better and more fairly. (1 For Little Change Needed and 10 for Stongest Change)

3) Do you feel that things need to be done a certain way to be done right and often don't think things are "good enough" or your own accomplishments are not "good enough" (1 for Stongest No and 10 for Stongest Yes)

This experiment is in a general phase at the moment. Just answer the questions as best you can averaging out any conflicting thoughts. A short anser if fine to if you want to put in the time.

Those having a richly aspected Neptune I expect will answer higher than those that do not. I will report on my findings if I can get at least 10 birth dates. Thanks!

Astrological Experiment

Post 2

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Hi there!
smiley - rainbow

Not sure if you're still interested in this experiment, but:

A) born 28/09/1973 at 9.38 pm
B) born in Romford

1) 8

2) 10

3) 8

Hope this helps! Let me know what Neptune is up to in my birthchart...

Astrological Experiment

Post 3

St. tar-palantir (patron saint of left-handers)

A)13 april 1986 at 5:14 am
B)truro (cornwall)
1)8
2)5
3)10

Astrological Experiment

Post 4

Lily [-2+1+0+(8*5)+3=42]

A) Birth Date with Time of Birth

Jan. 27, 1985.... Sometime late at night.

B) Place of Birth

Evansville, IN, USA

Answer Three Questions from 1 to 10

1) Do you consider yourself more a liberal or a conservative in your political ideology?(1 Stongest Conservative - 10 Strongest Liberal)

Is this in the European or American sense? There is a difference. Um... I'll just go with 5, I'm a moderate anyways.

2) Do you feel an intense need for change in the world and your local area so that things work better and more fairly. (1 For Little Change Needed and 10 for Stongest Change)

3) Do you feel that things need to be done a certain way to be done right and often don't think things are "good enough" or your own accomplishments are not "good enough" (1 for Stongest No and 10 for Stongest Yes)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more