A Conversation for Healing with pebbles

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A1008604 - Healing with pebbles

Post 1

ChiKiSpirit

Entry: Healing with pebbles - A1008604
Author: ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604 - U201592

I've realized there are a few things wrong with this now. Is it OK for me to change it? Or should I just re-write the whole thing again?
I do apologize that I didn't write about the mothers who have lost their daughters.

A1008604 - Healing with pebbles

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

What do you want to happen with this Entry, ChiKiSpirit? It's a personal musing, really, so it is not suitable for the Edited Guide. Would you like it to go into "The Post", the fortnightly "newspaper" of h2g2?

Post 3

ChiKiSpirit

I'll have a go at editing it. Perhaps I should just write another one and put it in the post.
Thank you for your help smiley - biro

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

Before you start editing it, you should decide what you want to do with it. Because this will determine what is acceptable to have in the entry.

Post 5

ChiKiSpirit

I don't think I can edit it, because I can't access the 'edit' button the way it is at the moment. Anyway, the piece of music that I have recorded is much more appealing than the piece of writing.
When I have mastered the art of transferring my music on to the internet you shall hear it. I've already given copies to various people in the BBC and I know some of them like it so I shall just have to be satisfied with that result for the time being.

smiley - goodluck with whatever it is you want from life smiley - musicalnote I hope you manage to acheive your aspirations smiley - smiley

Post 6

ChiKiSpirit

*achieve

Post 7

Gnomon - time to move on

You certainly should be able to edit the Entry since it is your Entry.

But there's really no point in having it in the Edited Guide Writing Workshop, since it's not going into the Edited Guide, so you really should remove it from the workshop and return it to your list of personal Entries.

Post 8

ChiKiSpirit

smiley - ok I have removed it.
Are you writing about Halloween?
This may be a contentious issue for some people.
Respect and understanding are important here. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Gnomon - time to move on

We already have a good Entry on Halloween at A196706. My younger daughter is still trying to decide what she's going to dress up as. Elder daughter has already got a beautiful Venetian costume.

Post 10

ChiKiSpirit

I doubt if either of my children will dress up for the occasion.
smiley - run to read entry on Halloween

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more