A Conversation for Reading the Guide

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 61

Bishop

Yea I saw it I am going through it slowly. so as not to overload my brainpan.

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 62

U195780

Hello!

You shall learn by and by 'how to use' h2g2. The same situation happened to me too when I just newly appeared in this site. Still now I find difficulty no doubt yet I'm gradually proceeding towards my goal, although my speed isn't so remarkable because of the time to afford.

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 63

August Darnell

Hello everyone, I have been on the board for a month offering advice on Alchemy and Astrology but I was told my 'space' was too frightening for people. A lot of people start the thing off but then forget about it. Anyway, the August Darnell space-site is on here somewhere and is currently gathering dust..I will go and clear the cobwebs off it and will check up on it tomorrow.

I will be happy to talk to my fellow Alchemist, I have an acquaintance who experiments with molten metals in his garden shed and is probably the most famous modern-day alchemist, Nick Kollestrom has written many books about it. Also try the Weird Science board..key in BBCi messageboards and you are there.

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 64

12blackhunterstar

i am new here
i hope i wil make some friends as well
as this is my 1st day

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 65

xxx

I was wandering around the site and saw your posting. I also noticed no ACE had yet welcomed to you. Don't worry - they will. Since I am not an ACE, this is only an unofficial welcome.

In the meantime - feel free to ask me anything and to "borrow" my ACE's welcome for navigation (go to my PS and click on ACE's welcome in my message center).

I can't guarantee though that I'll have the answer to your questions (I am relatively new myself).

MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Post 66

Lizard King --- I can do anything!

Hello Black Hunter Star (or how do you want it spelled or abbreviated?)

I am the Lizard King (I can do anything!) - it helps me to keep off the ciggies...

I'm about as new here as you are, so yeah still looking for friends
too. And still trying to find my way around this place, it's so big!!!

Well, hope to see you around, know you can talk to me about ANYTHING (except football)...

Have a good time, and make sure you smiley - laugh enough!!

Greetingzz
Lizard King

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more