A Conversation for Lego-Star-Wars

A 461576 - Lego-Star-Wars

Post 1

Tschörmen (german) -|-04.04.02

http://www.h2g2.com/A461576

Short article introducing the Lego-Star-Wars programm with Links to Lego and Star Wars

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Ah. Lose the music and the logos (you don't own the copyright). Allow the skin to decide the background colour.

After that the article probably need a few more words.

smiley - bigeyes

Amy the Ant

Post 3

But I like the logos!(smiley - sadface) and I just think they are an homage to the whole stuff. I have read latly about things like this causing a hell of a lot of trouble for people (just writing the links to other sites.)

What a pitty about it...

What about the lego(wo)men?

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

The Powers at the Towers have to take copyright seriously or they would quickly be forced out of business and, sad though it is, graphics would take up too much room on the h2g2 servers. Space costs money. And how can they be certain that images you host will still be available in, say, three years time?

Post 5

That is the sad thing about it. Wouldn´t it be nice, if everything was possible.

I ask myself what I will be doing in three years time. I do not know if I am to interested if my pictures are available... By the way, you have quite a bit of your own stuff up, haven´t you.

Oh, I just cottoned. If the article is edited, then the whole thing is set completely on the servers of h2g2, am I right?

Well. At least I am glad to have learnt something about my Animationshop and Putting together an article etc. Thanks for responding, Amyant.

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Lego-Star-Wars'.

Back to Entry. There is an Edited Entry on this topic here: A577037 Themed Lego - 'Star Wars'

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lego-Star-Wars

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more