This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

Forty-two

Post 1

You can call me TC

We celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary this week. Well, no celebrations actually took place because we are in our son's flat in Silicon Valley, looking after his little boy whilst son and daughter-in-law take a short break. It's a 24/7,exhausting job, but great fun!

So we are now in California for practically the whole of April and won't be back in time for the 20th anniversary meet which I really would have loved to attend. Even if it had meant a stopover at Heathrow between San Francisco and Frankfurt!

For the last few days here we shall be off sightseeing. Maybe I'll have some stories to tell about that later.

Forty-two

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - bigeyes

Forty-two

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Wow! Congratulations smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin Glad you're having a lovely time with your family smiley - biggrin

Forty-two

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

congratulations!
smiley - bubbly

Forty-two

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Sounds like fun, TC! I hope you'll enjoy the sightseeing just as much as you seem to enjoy babysitting. smiley - smiley

Forty-two

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - lurk

Forty-two

Post 7

Recumbentman

A significant number! Congratulations!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more