A Conversation for Don't Panic

Women

Post 1

Merlin

Who really understands women...?

Women

Post 2

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

Um, women?

o      o       o      o
smiley - fish° smiley - fish° smiley - fish° smiley - fish°

Women

Post 3

Anonymouse

Woah! Hey... don't ask us! smiley - winkeye

Women

Post 4

CatConan

You cannot understand women because they don't even understand themselves smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Or did I misunderstand anything here ???

Women

Post 5

Anonymouse

A good portion of women understand them*selves* quite well... It's other women that have them baffled. smiley - winkeye

Women

Post 6

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

I think women just act confusing to play with us poor guys heads...

Women

Post 7

Athena

I once heard a wise saying, can't remember from where but it says that "women are made to be loved, not understood" If their own mums and pas don't understand their daughters, what makes you think a team from out of town can do it better?

smiley - smiley

Women

Post 8

Lysergic Avenger

I think, to state it as clearly and effectively as possible, women are a lot like tomatoes. I'll be damned if I can remember the rest of the analogy, but it was pretty persuasive.

Women

Post 9

it persuaded me.of something.now to find out what it was...

Women

Post 10

Khetil

If one could understand women, they wouldn't be so interesting, would they?

Women

Post 11

hmm..thats true.still you'd at least expect them to act (careful) ..as if there was "method in't"

Women

Post 12

Researcher132802(The Black Knight)

Well, I think only women really can understand women. A wise man said: Men are human beings - women are women!

Women

Post 13

but why is talking to one you especially like harder than ones you only know?(this women stuff is too illogical for someone who was raised by a spock fan)

Women

Post 14

O.R.C.

This question suggests that all women are the same. Some are easier to understand than others, as are some men. Whereas I may understand one person and not another, for someone else it may be the other way round. It strikes me as stupidity to generalise like that.

Women

Post 15

O.R.C.

Oops. I've just read my entry (the last one)and, though I stick by it, I do regret my last line. A little harshly worded, I guess. Think I should lighten up a bit, perhaps. Sorry about that, folks

Women

Post 16

Bigstevec

One thing that helps me is realizing that men (in general, naturally I am stereotyping) tend to think first and then talk, while women tend to think while they talk. I'm not saying either is correct, just saying that once I realized this, I was better able to communicate with women.

Women

Post 17

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Understand why cannot perfect sense make we!

Why are you looking at me like that?
Are you mad at me?
What did I do?
Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of this.
You men are all the same.
I'm leaving.
I'm sorry, I still love you.
You bastard.

smiley - winkeye

Women

Post 18

woops...i'm sorry-didn't mean to come off sexistsmiley - sadface-what I meant was our (or more specifically my) difficulty to go up to and talk to a girl you like like-y'know?logically (captain) I should find it easier to talk to a girl I like like rather than being all nervous.But I do become nervous and stuff-y'see?didn't mean to sound sexist-sooo sorry

Women

Post 19

KatyKookabura

I think I understand where you are coming from and it is not at all sexist. When some people are drawn to others they immediately start to idolise them and the object of there desire then represents the ultimate in everything and therefore a the giddy desirer starts to become uncertain of themselves (Will they match up to this superbeing)and therefore think a little too much about what they want to say leading to a hell of a lot sentances swishing around the mind leaving the mouth in a very bizarre fashion if at all. I got around that problem finally when I met my future husband we didn't like each other very much at all when we met.
That aside and without being sexist. Women ARE ALWAYS right!probably

Women

Post 20

Micheal Jay Mole

Well, I'm a total newbie to h2g2 (introduced by Amy the Ant) and I
agree: women ARE ALWAYS RIGHT--PERIOD-END OF STORY! If you love 'em, they are always right. Life would be a lot easier for we men if we would just accept this simple fact. There is no use arguing the point,
it just leads to more disagreement. Accept it and live and love on!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post