This is the Message Centre for Slacker

Well...

Post 81

neopropene-junky

I was a baby for two whole years, does that mean I'm a baby now? Does it? No.

Ryan

Oi, you kids! Get out of my garden!

Post 82

Sparkli

If I can fly it.

Well...

Post 83

Sparkli

yr more likely 2 remember how it was for a week recently than 2 years a whole lotta time ago.

Well...

Post 84

neopropene-junky

Ah well it's all proporional isn't it... Out of the last nineteen years I lived two of them were as a baby, so thats 2/19ths of my life that I was a baby, now if we look at the last year (I say year because it was within the last year) its 1/52 of my life since that point. There for proportionately, the childhood baby thing is more significant.

Of course it could all just be a bunch of lies to prove I'm not still a wicca deep down inside my depravity drenched mind. Maybe I still am casting evil witchy spells to make you stay up all the time, or maybe I'm turning you into a blind french beatnik, BIT BY BIT. Next time your vision goes wibbly, ask yourself this... is it tiredness, or is it that your going blind?

Ryan

Post 85

Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder)

Okay. I'll be your co-pilot then. Just call me Victor. You can be Clarence. Where's Roger the radio operator?

Post 86

Sparkli

? is this some reference i'm meant to get or what?

or is roger a sunflower who plays tiddlywinks with Chomp the loveable chocolate mascot?

Well...

Post 87

Sparkli

"depravity drenched"? merely postmodern shurely...!

am not blind yet, but a few more hours staring at a radioactive source should do it...

vision is not yet wibbly but walking is

but i slept soooo well last nite, y can i feel rested when i've had none?

Well...

Post 88

neopropene-junky

ah but were I a wicca still, which I am not, then my mind would be depravity drenced would it not?

For I would be evil and depraved. Incidently have you developed stripped skin yet?

Just wondering you know cos it's a common thing...

Ryan

Well...

Post 89

Sparkli

obviously not depravity drenched... have i already said "post modern" on here?!

not that common.

Post 90

Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder)

Errrr, weeelllll. It's meant to be leading up to a quote from possibly one of the funniest films of all time, being a parody (mainly) of a film called Airport.

Post 91

Sparkli

oh RIGHT. leslie nielsen "don't call me shirley".

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Slacker

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more