A Conversation for Talking About the Guide - the h2g2 Community

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 1

CLEANUPBRITAIN

STOP USING THE INTERNET FOR MESSING ABOUT

THE INTERNET IS FOR FINDING INFORMATION SO EVERYONE CAN BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE!!!

NOT FOR PLAYING GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE DROPOUTS WHO SPENDS ALL DAY ON THE NET!!!

YOU DIRTBAG!!!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 2

Researcher 177704

No offense, but posting a long rant about moshing really isn't that productive, is it?

What if you enjoy wasting time on the internet? I'd rather enjoy myself than do some boring, productive task which has no benefit whatsoever,

smiley - rocket

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 3

Kaz

'I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby'

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 4

Researcher 177704

'something some-something Iron Maiden baby'

smiley - rocket

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 5

Kaz

its 'got 2 tickets for Iron Maiden baby'

Shall we all sing along together Rocket Man? Lets mosh as well, apparently he doesn't like moshers! he he

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 6

neoBrad - no I'm not! I'm lying!

You come to a site like h2g2 which cou;dn't be more productive even if there were twice as many researchers, choose a name that implies you want to help our fair kingdom and go around using your obviously valuable time shouting at people about why you hate 'mosh'.
smiley - erm
*'Mosh'es*
smiley - smiley

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 7

Researcher 177704

Actually, I don't enjoy moshing that much smiley - laugh I always get thrown up against the stage, and in the pub that I often go to the stage is at exactly groin height.

'fraid I'm not too hot on Wheatus lyrics though, Kaz. I'll just hum along here at the back.
smiley - rocket

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 8

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Me, I love to Mosh.

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 9

DTI April

i know said "CLEANUPBRITAIN" guy, he's a right wing fascist who hates everyone who is not exactly like him smiley - steam lol

pink ego smiley - angel

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 10

Draven(fishbowl member)

Wheatus aren't fit to sing about iron maiden or cover erasure songs!

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 11

neoBrad - no I'm not! I'm lying!

Hey pink ego, you've popping up everywhere recently. smiley - smiley I'd say my ego was a darkish blue that gets lighter as you get nearer the centre. smiley - biggrin

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 12

DTI April

it's true, i am everywhere smiley - smiley not that thats a bad thing of course, i've introduced a lot of people to the guide and set up a little forum under the title of the fish bowl, i'm just trying to keep an eye on some of them, as college students we all get a little carried away sometimes, but CLEANUPBRITAIN, our good friend winny seems to be taking his facism and homophobia a little too far on occasion - it's just the way he is, he doesn't actually like any of the people he hangs around with because there's a couple of lesbians, some moshers (including me), a goth or to, one or two alternative but trendy clothed people and him....

ah well,

pink ego smiley - angel

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 13

DTI April

p.s. my name is the title of a muse b side, i think, or possibly just a andom muse song that was never released, nonetheless a groovy chune smiley - smiley

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 14

Rincewiz

Well the good thing about internet is that you don't see anyones appearence so you dont have to judge them by it.

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 15

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Feel free to judge me as you see fit
http://communities.msn.co.uk/XPhiles/edinburghmeetmay2002.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=66

smiley - sleepyvp

GOD THAT IS GAY!

Post 16

Researcher 195004

well i am am ozzie so i dont give ~beep~ if you want too clean up britin! you do that dude!!! AND GO SCUK MY TOE!! MUAHAHAH!

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 17

Researcher 195004

MOOOOO!O GO JUMP IN A LAKE!

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 18

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

It could do with a light dusting, perhaps, but not a severe scrubbing.
Going by the title of the thread, I wonder if this worthy is a thunderstorm...

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 19

Researcher 177704

smiley - laugh

smiley - rocket

AND ANOTHER THING!

Post 20

McKay The Disorganised

Obviously a man with a park-keeper mentality. He's probably waiting for everyone to log off so he can turn the lights out. I also have my doubts about people who write in CAPSLOCK. smiley - yuk

Key: Complain about this post