A Conversation for Talking About the Guide - the h2g2 Community

American TV channels

Post 1

Researcher 184240

this is to all the american worldwide, i am a muslim girl and i being a human first felt sad and shocked at what had happened. 1 day after this evil act i am again shocked to hear the americans Tv channels clearly blaming all the muslims for this. We don't have any credible evidence to prove at this moment that the terrorist are muslims even if they are do few evil people represent the whole muslim community. Secondly does few american Psychos represent the whole american worldwide. The answer is BIG NO.

American TV channels

Post 2

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

...i think that as soon as the final figures are released, and we see how many people, of every possible religious and national affinity, were victimised by these events, then these misguided attempts at blame will stop.

Presumably we can then focus on the perpetrators. I listened to the church service on friday and was touched by ALL who spoke, they represented the REAL feeling in this country.

alec.

p.s....184240, get a name, numbers are becoming confusing, i always thought that Aisha was a nice name.

American TV channels

Post 3

BlackDragon, looking for something curious-- while my guitar gently weeps <rose>

Regarding American newsmedia, please remember: The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the American public. The American public is not responsible for the content of any of their opinion pieces; nor any other content except for the specific individuals whose actions may be considered news. The majority of my fellow Americans accept that it was the actions of individuals trying to justify their crimes under a religious 'flag', not the responsibility of muslims as a whole. There is more to be said on that subject, but I have projects to perfect... smiley - biggrin

American TV channels

Post 4

Researcher 196515

Hi.I Am New To This Website And Is It Only Emailing Your Only Allowed To Do With Other People?.Anyway I'm 13/Female/Scotland And Asl Please?

American TV channels

Post 5

Researcher 177704

None of h2g2 takes place by email. All communication takes place in discussion forums, like this one.

If you want people to talk to you, personally, then the best thing to do is write something on your space. You can do this by clicking the 'My Space' button, and then clicking 'edit page' on the left.

smiley - rocket

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more