This is the Message Centre for Space Chief, Keeper of the Destructo-Ray

Ducks

Post 1

Space Chief, Keeper of the Destructo-Ray

I've just seen some ducks. Not ordinarily worth mentioning, but given that we're nowhere near any water (still not that interesting), and more importantly, that they seemed to be in the middle of a lover's tiff, I felt it should be recorded for posterity.

In the middle of the car park just outside the kitchen window were two ducks, one male (drake), one female (whatever the word for female duck is. Probably just "duck", or something) sitting perfectly still. Not actually beside each other - sitting just a bit too far apart, and scrupulously avoiding eye contact in a scarily obvious manner. No doubt in my mind, these are ducks who've just fallen out about something.

The obvious question is of course "what do duck couples argue about?" I'm intrigued.

Although maybe I just need to get out more. That's certainly a possibility. smiley - smiley

Ducks

Post 2

Abi

They argue about slugs.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Space Chief, Keeper of the Destructo-Ray

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more