A Conversation for Removal of Certain Male Organs from the Zipper

You think you know PAIN? HA!

Post 1

Munch Dûnadan, The Technical Cynical Heifer & Actor

You think you know pain?? The point of a fencing "epee" is circular, approximately 8 mm in diameter, and when thrust with the weight of a fat welshman behind it into sensitive dangling areas... well, that's enough detail smiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - cry I'm telling you

smiley - earthsmiley - cry Munch smiley - injuredsmiley - mars

"Wear protection kids- at all times!"

Post 2

Biohazard

You know whats also painful?

GIVING BIRTH!!

God probably tried to even things up by making you lot dangle some organs precariously outside your body, but its not even close to the amout of pain half of the worlds populations go through

:p

Post 3

Max Milliway

Why these organs dangle around outside the male body is a mystery to me, too, especially when those of other animals are much better protected! Maybe it is the punishment for having been soooo greedy in the past? Hmmm

Anyway, I'd like mine to be hidden and protected against sudden 'accidents', which ARE excruciatingly painful. And: Isn't it so that every woman who has given birth forgets immediately about the pain she had when she beholds the cuteness and beauty of her newborn? smiley - winkeye

Max

Post 4

Researcher 194578

Your testes dangle outside of the body because they are also heat sensitive. If it's too cold they don't 'shrink' they pop up inside the body for instant warmth, if it's too hot then the afformentioned equipment 'expands' to cool it down somewhat.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more