This is the Message Centre for broelan

You are in Broe's freshly dusted Summer Beach House - watch out for flying snowballs!!

Post 4701

parrferris

I've just walked home in shirtsleeves tonight - fairly mild I'd say, although I'm not known for feeling the cold.

You are in Broe's freshly dusted Summer Beach House - watch out for flying snowballs!!

Post 4702

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Shirtsleeves? In November? In England?

No, there's no global warming smiley - tongueout

Post 4703

parrferris

It could just be that I'm mad, of course.

Post 4704

The thought never entered my mind smiley - whistle

I hear it's a bit breezy up north right now.

Post 4705

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

They said on the news the Faroe Islands are toppled over

smiley - pirate

Post 4706

Well I'm not clearing up the mess.

Post 4707

Shea the Sarcastic

PF is mad! Mad I tell you! Run for the hills! smiley - run

Hey PF, why don't you wear a *whole* shirt when you go out? Why just the sleeves?

smiley - llabwons

Post 4708

parrferris

smiley - laugh Well because I only wanted warm arms of course.smiley - tongueout
(I've always wondered why people wear fingerless gloves; perhaps I'm a freak but I find the finger are the bit that gets cold)

It's turned chillier now. I had to wear a coat last night.

smiley - snowball

Post 4709

*Faints* ::THUD:: ©®

Post 4710

Ottox

smiley - fish ..OoOO..oO..OoOO..!... smiley - biggrin

Post 4711

Hugo the Fish

smiley - fish
..oO..oOo..OOo..oooo.!....O..oooo..oO..O....oOO..oO..ooo....o..OO..Oooo..oO..oOo..oOo..oO..ooo..ooo..oo..Oo..OOo....<..ooOo..oO..OoOo..o..oOOo..oO..oOoo..OO..>...

OOO..oooo....oOO..o..oOoo..oOoo....*..oOo..OOO..oOoo..oOoo..ooo....o..OoOO..o..ooo.*...

Post 4712

Oh gawd, why can you never find a bubblefish translator when you need one smiley - flustered

Post 4713

Or rather...

smiley - fish
.OOO..oooo.. ..OOo..oO..oOO..Ooo.. ..oOO..oooo..OoOO.. ..OoOo..oO..Oo.. ..OoOO..OOO..ooO.. ..Oo..o..oooO..o..oOo.. ..ooOo..oo..Oo..Ooo.. ..oO.. ..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..o..ooOo..oo..ooo..oooo.. ..O..oOo..oO..Oo..ooo..oOoo..oO..O..OOO..oOo.. ..oOO..oooo..o..Oo.. ..OoOO..OOO..ooO.. ..Oo..o..o..Ooo.. ..OOO..Oo..o.. ..ooOo..oOoo..ooO..ooo..O..o..oOo..o..Ooo. smiley - tongueout

Post 4714

broelan

I've neglected this for awhile - obviously - but I'm guessing the sudden appearance of Hugo was related to my posting a photograph of my found Bubblish translator on Facebook earlier this year.

Actually, it was in my h2g2 notebook, along with all my ACE and US Researcher notes. A brief trip down memory lane. Gawd, the time I used to devote to this place!

Wish I still had that kind of time to devote. I'd love to have the time to write again. And to throw smiley - snowball

Facebook is fun, but the smiley - skullsmiley - tea just isn't the same.

Post 4715

Ottox (and Hugo) both have a knack at appearing at the most opportune and interesting moments smiley - biggrin

Post 4716

And I continue to have a knack *of* getting words wrong smiley - flustered

Post 4717

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Thank you dear heart smiley - lovesmiley - smooch

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - loveblush

Post 4718

broelan

You're absolutely welcome! smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for broelan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more