This is the Message Centre for Captain Malcolm Reynolds

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20581

McNamara That Ghost

Man Utd lucked out with the fixture list. All three of promoted teams in a row. smiley - grr

Disgraceful.

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20582

jack white

Lousy Gods, looking after our rivals as usual. smiley - grr

Also, I saw Mourinho the other day complaining that Chelsea have to play City, Liverpool and Arsenal immediately after CL matches. And nobody pointed out that all those clubs will have played a CL game too. smiley - doh

Also, now that Scotland has finally decided that it isn't a proper country, I guess FIFA can now simply close down that international team of theirs. smiley - whistle

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20583

McNamara That Ghost

Good old Scotland. The only nation in history to reject independence probably.

I wasn't sure we classed Scotland'a national team as associated with football anyway. smiley - whistle

As for Mourinho, I hate him. And how can he complain when they have Satan servicing them?

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20584

jack white

Chelsea aren't entitled to complain about anything.

They're a nothing club who have managed to hoover up numerous trophies because a billionaire fancied a hobby. smiley - grr

Nobody takes those trophies seriously anyway. smiley - grr

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20585

McNamara That Ghost

True Jack, they spent a lot of money for nothing really.

smiley - whistle

Abramovich can still save football though and sack Mourinho for a second time.

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20586

McNamara That Ghost

Man Utd Comedy Club is back open.

smiley - laugh

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20587

jack white

It sure is, Mac. smiley - laugh

That was brilliant. smiley - biggrin

Especially as I got a text from a United fan about 60 seconds after they went 2 up saying 'we're back'. smiley - laugh

Sadly I'm on a training course tomorrow so I won't be able to take the piss out of all the lads but the bloke who sent me that text is on the course with me. smiley - ok There will be no escape for him. smiley - laugh

I've already sent him a text asking him to explain how a team can have a strike force that is almost, but not quite, as good as Barcelona's and a defence that is almost, but not quite, as good as Crystal Palace's. smiley - whistle

He hasn't replied so I guess I'll just have to ask him face to face tomorrow. smiley - whistle

Talk Tuesday. smiley - ok

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20588

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Sorry to butt in, guys, but, well, I just *had* to comment...

I smiley - rofl'd *so* hard in the car at the news of the 5-3 defeat of The Rags.

I then did the same thing when Lampard scored for us...

Oopsie.

CTID Mags smiley - biggrin

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20589

McNamara That Ghost

Mags, that's quite understandable. smiley - whistle

They were 1-3 up. smiley - laugh

Jack, it's a shame you only have one of them to berate today but that does mean the humiliation can extend all in the week. And of course this midweek all the big clubs are playing in the League Cup. smiley - whistle

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20590

jack white

Morning. smiley - ok

I didn't bother waiting for tea break. Just went on the attack as soon as I got in. smiley - biggrin

And very enjoyable it was too. smiley - laugh

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20591

McNamara That Ghost

Morning Jack. Going in to attack with no other plan sounds a lot like Sunday's game. smiley - whistle

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20592

jack white

Pretty much, Mac. smiley - ok

But I knew I was safe from counter attacks. The lads are so distraught they're not even trying to argue their point.

Maybe they on't actually have a point. I mean....five. Against Leicester. After spending 150 million. smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20593

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Gary Neville reckons they need to spend another 100 million...smiley - rofl

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20594

McNamara That Ghost

And they held a two goal lead. Twice!

If it was us not sure what I would do. smiley - whistle

The lopsided nature of their team is like some kid playing Football Manager. smiley - laugh

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20595

jack white

Only 100 million, Mags?

I reckon maybe more. They've got a lopsided squad that has a strike force that's almost, but not quite, as good as Barcelona or real Madrid and a defence that's almost, but not quite, as good as Burnley or West Brom. smiley - whistle

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20596

jack white

Mac, surely even an eighteen month old kid would organise a better defence on Football manager than VAn Gaal has at OT. smiley - whistle

No doubt the fans are already pining for the relative glory days of David Moyes. smiley - whistle

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20597

McNamara That Ghost

smiley - grr

Maybe we gloated a bit too much.

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20598

jack white

Maybe Mac. smiley - grr

As soon as I saw the line ups I figured we could be in trouble. Did nobody tell Ronald Koeman that you're supposed to play an entire team of fringe players and kids in this competition? smiley - grr

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20599

McNamara That Ghost

He obviously doesn't understand the competition being a Johnny Foreigner.

smiley - whistle

Our backline. smiley - laugh

Somebody said it was schoolboy defending. Well er, they ARE all schoolboys. smiley - grr

The Flying Headbutt

Post 20600

jack white

When Calum Chambers is our best known and most reliable defender you know we're in trouble.

It's a hell of a start for Ospina. What did Wenger say to him? 'Time for your debut, mate. We're up against one of the most in form PL teams and you've got a back four who were born after the Spice Girls broke up to protect you. Best of luck.'

smiley - grr

Tea break time. It certainly won't be as much fun today. smiley - grr

Key: Complain about this post