This is the Message Centre for Researcher 34780

Post 1

Researcher 34780

This is typed using my new natural keyboard, one of the weirdest things under the sun, so I apologise profusely for spelling mistakes.
Today was my last day of College. No more obligatory lessons. No more assemblies, no more of Helen, that cute girl in the year below.
Ahem. This er, one of those, um, embarrassing things where uyou could paint yourself blue and still not be noticed. Um.
Really I should be revising, but instead I'm adding to the great and wonderful guide.
Well Hi to Mum, Dad, the Munchkin, Len and Dominic. Cheers an' all that to our history teacher. Great bloke: handed out a bottle of lambrusco. Also thanks to everyone at College who put up with me. Jemma, Chris, Rhonda, Kellie, Rachel, Ros, the other three Chrises, Tim, Ant, Matt both of you, Brandy, an' everyone else, cheers!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 34780

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more