This is the Message Centre for Aier

The Ministry of Silly Walks

Post 1

Aier

Today the Ministry of Silly Walks was opened. I'm pretty happy smiley - smiley

At this time, it has only been opened for about 45 minutes, so the only SWoON is me.

Post 2

Naughtiness (Tentacle Mistress, Goddess of Sadistic Soup Greens)

*Perfects her silly curtsie* (it's been captured in sand, I'll send you a print)

~Muhahahahaha~
Greeting Oh master of silly wonders and great personality tests.
has been 3 sleepless nights I have hence endured, contemplating the essence of these silly walks, and have concluded thus...
The purety of a silly walk in all it's glory can fall victim to two external interfearances...
NAmely:
1. Silly music, has a grand affect on the outcome of such walks.
2. Pointed sticks -

I shall lavish my fallic tentacled form in the lures of your temple, accompanied by my own contribution to the ministy of silly walks...

Post 3

Aier

Wonderful research, Tentacle Mistress... I'm sure with your copious fallic tentacles, you could perform some very silly walks indeed!

I will confer on you the highest order known to silly walkers - the Order of Notable Silly Walkers, SWoON

*lots of trumpeting and self gratifying music*

I salute you!

*lift right leg high over head, wobble left hand*

Post 4

Naughtiness (Tentacle Mistress, Goddess of Sadistic Soup Greens)

*raises eye brow*

Oh feline wonder, twould be presumptuous in extreme to assume a head count be but one....

*giggles*

Did you have any particular head inmind, or will any do?

~makes mental note to get a copy of the sound track~
Dashing stuff!!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Aier

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more