This is the Message Centre for Freggel

Greetings Freggel :-)

Post 21

Freggel

First of all, normal mortals can not find freggels unless they want to be found.

The musical is not just an idea, it is becomming real in a short time. Thursday
next week I am going to London in order to arrange a long running musical in the
London Theatre. I can assure you that this show is will become a new record as the
longest running show ever. I personally take care of the casting, so if you want to
a member of this happy family, be nice to me.

Don Vito, sometime I really do not understand you. How can I walk beside my shoes
if Freggels do not wear them.

Post 22

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

ROFL!!!! Very very nice one Freggel!! Eat that Don Vito smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 23

Don Vito

So there are bare foot freggels in existence then?(are they the bush freggels then smiley - winkeye
btw your lonest running show where is it gonna be held (considering there are a lot of freggels it is rather a short running show smiley - tongueout)
About the casting i'm not a freggel(at least not by birth)so i can't be a member of the show and i'm to long to be a crew member.
btw are you flying half price to london(being a short kind of freggel)
or are you trying to be a stowaway smiley - tongueout
Witch case are you gonna be in then the good ore the bad one?
knowing you youre gonna be a bad case freggel smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout (hihihihihihi)

Post 24

Freggel

Im am cetainly not a stowaway. I am flying with the Royal Freggel Services. This a direct flight to London and that is the place where the show will run; the London Theater. I was trying for the Opera House in Sidney, but they alraedy gave that away to the Skippy's.

Why do you think I will fly half price. I make noise for two, so I guess I have to pay extra. But who cares, I a flying Royal and they are used to kind like me.

If you want to be a member I can tell you how, but keep your mouth shut about it because it is a big secret. We multiply through a machine; you put a human in it and a Freggel will come out. Please do not tell anyone about this otherwise all the people want to use this machine, because our motto is; nothing on earth is nicer than beiing a Freggel.

Bye for now, her you soon!

Post 25

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Oh, so that were all the funny noises I heard...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Freggel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more