This is the Message Centre for The Snark

hello

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

utterly understandable. Welcome to h2g2, you'll love it here and maybe if you work hard you'll become an ACE like me *has only just become an ACE (assistant comunity editor) and doesn't really know what she is doing but knows it invlolves greeting new members so is doing that* If you need any help don't hesitate to ask smiley - smiley

hello

Post 2

Crescent

Hey Snark, just echoing the above, and saying hi smiley - smiley Until later...
BCNU - Crescent

hello

Post 3

Jenny and Fred the cheese

yeah, what Crescent said. *wanders off grinning besrkely*

hello

Post 4

The Snark

Is it really so long since I visited. Ah well, life goes by so fast. Anyway I didn't disappear off into Cyberspace, never to return, even though it might look like that....

What I'd like to know is what can I do with H2G2?

I like the idea, but really, what can I do?

hello

Post 5

The Snark

Echo echoes echo. Niceties done.

hello

Post 6

Crescent

What can you do? You can write Entries about places you have been, things you have seen, stuff that you know. These could then be incorperated into the Edited Guide - your name could be up in sparkly lights in the greatest Guide the world has ever known smiley - smiley You could also just wander around, meet people, talk, get into arguments, meet your future spouse. The question should be 'What can I do?', but what do you wnat to do? As a start, if you are looking for ideas for Entries then write about your neighberhood, or where you grew up, or your favourite holiday destination smiley - smiley Hope this helps, if you need any thing else, just yell smiley - smiley Well, until later....
BCNU - Crescent

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Snark

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more