A Conversation for The Meanings of Usernames

Analysis, please

Post 721

Wadelius

To Magnolia;

GALEN is a swedish word. Translated to english it means insane or mad smiley - erm.

In your analasys of the name you wrot the word Gullet. Wich is another swedish word, translation: cutie.

//
Wadelius

Analysis, please

Post 722

Hermi the Cat

Are you the real analyzer then? Cool. (Obviously I'm not because in my world Gullet means stomach.)
smiley - cat

Analysis, please

Post 723

Tabitca

I was the official analyser but the thread died off so haven't been around for a while. we could start it up again if you likesmiley - ok

Analysis, please

Post 724

Hermi the Cat

Hi Tabitca,
There are a whole bunch of past requests for which hootooers around the globe sit with bated breath awaiting answers. (Of course if their breath was too bated they'd be dead but you should probably assume they're alive and give 'em the real analysis.)

Nice to have you back.
smiley - cat

Analysis, please

Post 725

selinalynn

selinalynn

This is the name I have for all my online usernames.I am curious to see what it is you can devrive from this
Thank you

Analysis, please

Post 726

Narapoia

You'll be lucky - some of us have been waiting for years for this!!

Open for Analysing...

Post 727

merrytmobile

smiley - cakesmiley - chocHello, My birthday i son the 18th December and have a cake in advance from me, and a chocolate, and a beer smiley - cheers

Analysis, please

Post 728

Static

Doctor_Static

Analysis, please

Post 729

timeraider

time-hack
time-raider

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more