A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Keeper of Bears

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Can i be keeper of all Bears and their legal rights
As one of all bears and their legal rights as i know no other family than my own that set up a fully functioning constituional monarchy as a child that atually had the power (and exercised it) to try humans and punish them. I fell to the court only once but the punishment - having to write a hundred lines was very serious at a young age.

Keeper of Bears

Post 2

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

By the way my name is Nosebagbear (Nbb)
and my researcher number is 14077177

Keeper of Bears

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - musicalnote Fanfare smiley - musicalnote

Congratulations Nosebagbear smiley - smiley It is my pleasure to bestow upon you the Official Keeper Title of *Keeper of Bears and their legal rights*

smiley - bubbly

(smiley - sorry for delay, I don't sign on hootoo as often as I used to. I'm reluctant to use the word 'all' as that resticts other keepers choice. Someone may want a to be keeper of pink, purple, blue etc bear, and if someone has 'all', it becomes difficult. smiley - smiley)

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Keeper of Bears

Post 4

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

thankyou, yes i can easily understand why people might want particular colours though as the protector of their legal rights I refuse to allow active discrimination against bears of different colours smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post