A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 1

beckeew

Hello!

May I please be the keeper of Andrea Bocelli, that wonderful hunk of an Italian opera singer?

#1270726 (I guess that is my "U" number?)

Thanks,
Bec

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 2

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - musicalnote Fanfare smiley - musicalnote

Congratulations beckeew smiley - smiley It is my pleasure to bestow upon you the Official Keeper Title of *Keeper of Andrea Bocelli*

smiley - bubbly

Emmily
smiley - rose

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 3

beckeew

Thank-you very much Keeper's Keeper! I bow to you.

Bec

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 4

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

I hope you like the smiley - love I put on the end of Keeper title smiley - smiley

I've just visited your space, been a bit nosey, I'm a bit curious as to who told you you can't post URLssmiley - erm

Emmily
smiley - rose

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 5

beckeew

Hi Emmily!

Well, I was reading some other conversations (cannot remember where I was), and they had removed the urls from messages and gave the author a warning about it. It was not anything bad or negative, it just seemed as if urls were not allowed in this conversation, so I assumed that was true everywhere! Glad it is not. Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I like the heart, but actually, the symbol a lot of fans use for
Andrea is a red rose, but I am not particular! The heart says it all!

Bec

Keeper of Andrea Bocelli

Post 6

URLs are only hidden by the moderates if the contents of the web link break the <./>HouseRules</.> and someone has clicked the yikes button, and made a complaint about them. And it's dealt with privately via email. The Researcher who made the complaint remains anonymouse, it's unusual for them to make any comment in the thread. I don't know, maybe what you read was banter/teasing among friends. smiley - erm

The only place where you can't have any URL is in a name tag. (After you user name, inserted via 'Preferences')

Hope you continue to enjoy the site smiley - surfer

Emmily
smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post