A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Whers's me Kebabylon gone? is keeper of russian immigrants who live on the south side of a tin of beans

Post 1

Where's me Kebabylon gone?

sorted

Whers's me Kebabylon gone? is keeper of russian immigrants who live on the south side of a tin of beans

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The title of Keeper of Russian Immigrants who live on the south side of a tin of beans is hereby awarded to Where's me Kebabylon gone?
smiley - bubbly
Congratulations!

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I have just given out my 300th Keeper title Please join us here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F75611?thread=138479&post=1270219#p1270219 Feel free to bring your favouriteorand please be prepared to talk about your Keep;-) Thank you! Archangel Galaxy Babe, Keeper of Keepers.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more