This is the Message Centre for Blobbs

Successful Bank Holiday

Post 1

Blobbs

Not the usual sitting on a beach drinking coctails for me.
No, no I spent the day working on a piece of music that's going to form the centre of a seminar I'm giving in June on computer music.
Saw the Stereophonics at the Academy last night and bizzarly I added some folky bits - they obviously had a big effect on me.
It's going suprisingly well, i may even pull it off, integrety intact.
My flat mate makes snide comments about how one should be out in the sun with nature, but not knowing what snide means i'm quite happy in my darked room/studio strumming and clicking my mouse.

Have to organise a launch party for the launch of my book next saturday, although i'm sure that an author should have an assistant to do such things.
Attempting to invite lots of media types for fun, but i can't think of any except Johnny Ball who was a massive influence on me as a kid. The only way of getting in touch with him though is through Zoe at the BBC and i was hoping to get away without inviting her.
Obviously Mr D Adams would be a good choice but he never answers his messages.

Must get on and eat something.....

Key: Complain about this post

Successful Bank Holiday

More Conversations for Blobbs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more