This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Happy Boxing Day from Milla

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

So, yeah, I also hope that your Christmas was as fun and jolly / quiet / social / delicious as you desired. smiley - biggrin
We've had a good time too. R and I, and our respective batches of offspring. Delightful company, the young ones!
Also Janssons Frestelse and excellent turkey.

Today I have mostly spent time on cleaning my grandmother's 1950's Electrolux Assistant food processor/mixer, to be able to sell it. And it switches on too, so it works. There must be 50 different parts to grind, slice, mix and grate. I plan to sell it in three lots, I think, one basic baking set with the machine, and then the grinder kit, and the slice/grate kit. So, if anyone fancies a very heavy piece of machinery, give a holler.

smiley - towel

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I'll ask my son, the very skilled hobby smiley - chef. He should be here any minute now

Glad to hear you had a nice one, I certainly shan't complain.

Now I'm waiting for seven persons to visit me, my mashed potatoes and 1.5 kilos of veal fricassee smiley - biggrin

Lots of smiley - love to you and yours smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I made a safety thing, and asked around my relatives, if anyone wanted the food processors, and lo and behold, two of my cousins need processors. So away they go.

smiley - love to you and yours too, and congratulations to your son and his future wife - that was one awesome proposal!

smiley - towel

Post 4

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Good. That's sorted then. My son decided to turn down the offer anyway. His fiancee says he's got enough equipment smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 5

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

We had a very quiet Christmas ith a slightly crooked tree.smiley - laugh in only 3 years I assembled so many ornaments that I didn't hang up all of the ones which are just goled without any patterns or glitter. in a few years we'll need a bigger tree. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more