This is the Message Centre for h2g2 Choral Society

Post 221

You can call me TC

Brilliant Ottox - I spent ages trying to do one of those. Would someone please direct me to forum art? Are there instructions for un-arty people like me?

Glaedelig Jul to you too und Fröhliche Weihnachten

Post 222

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Are you not feeling well, Tril's Kid!?? smiley - tongueout

Sounded like you had a froggy in your throat... smiley - sadface

Post 223

Acolyte Mathnerd, Seraph of General Evilness and Black Trenchcoats(court devil of the Kindom of Balwyniti, Muse and Keeper)

lol
Fröhliche Weihnachten to all!

oh, and does anyone know the words to Brahm's Lullaby? Thanks...

Post 224

My oh my!!!! That sounds contagious!!! smiley - sadface

I know nothings, but I could look around for it... smiley - tongueout

Post 225

You can call me TC

Str. 1 aus "Des Knaben Wunderhorn" 1808, Str. 2 von Georg Scherer, 1849

Guten Abend, gute Nacht,
Mit Rosen bedacht,
Mit Näglein besteckt,
Schlupf unter die Deck'
|: Morgen früh, wenn Gott will,
Wirst du wieder geweckt. :|
2. Guten Abend, gute Nacht,
Von Englein bewacht,
Die zeigen im Traum
Dir Christkindleins Baum.
|: Schlaf nun selig und süß,
Schau im Traum's Paradies. :|

And I was only copying Happy Christmas in Danish from Ottox's name. It must have been a Danish frog.

Post 226

Acolyte Mathnerd, Seraph of General Evilness and Black Trenchcoats(court devil of the Kindom of Balwyniti, Muse and Keeper)

lol

thanks tril. appreciate it greatly. smiley - hug

people, christmuse is over!!!!!!! smiley - biggrin YAY!!!! and only thirteen days until i go back to school!! ::dances around wildly, almost falls over:: smiley - biggrin

Post 227

About ten days until sweetie-poo is back from Wisconsin!!! smiley - smiley

Post 228

two days until i get away from the family for 24 hours!!!!
eight days until i get to move into school again!!!
smiley - biggrin

Post 229

...Things are looking up!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 230

Ottox

...six days until Christmas is over... smiley - winkeye

Post 231

yup!
::looks up::
28 hours left!!!!!!!smiley - biggrin

Post 232

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

smiley - erm
Mathnerd - do you have the same bad feelings about New Year's Ev, too?

smiley - sadface

Post 233

not really as we never celebrated at home. went to bed like normal. holidays that family feels *obligated* to observe, like christmas, have been spoiled for me.
why?
smiley - hug cheer up! 19 hrs to go! smiley - biggrin

Post 234

HUH!!! smiley - sadface Poor dear... that's worse than having spoiled milk, and not being able to make chocolate milk!!! smiley - sadface

smiley - cry

And almost as bad as my BRONCOS losing today... dear lord... I couldn't watch the last ten minutes...

So what are all of our New Year's Resolutions going to be!?? I will have to take better care of my bedroom floor and the clutter around the computer, and be more gentle with that sweetheart... smiley - smiley

Well.... of course there are some times when one has to be a bit rough... hee hee hee... Grrroooowwwllll!!! smiley - blush

Post 235

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Ditto, Miss D!!

Post 236

anne girl (Lady Anne of Balwyniti)(cs soprano) (Minister of UCAIURLORRR)

Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weinachten!! (How does one do nonEnglish grammatical markings, eg accents and oomlauts and double s's?)Prospero Nuevo Ano, alles gut im neues Jahr, [don't know the French for Happy New Year]!!!
(Yeah, I know it's a bit late... smiley - blushsmiley - erm)
New's Years Resolutions for me:
-keep up with the cs!!!
-I'm sure there are more, I'll let you know when I've come up with them smiley - smiley

Oh, and Ottox, I'll see about that logo one of these days... I'm having trouble setting it up on my geocities site, and we'll have to see how you guys like it... all in good time, I guess. smiley - winkeye

Post 237

You can call me TC

As for belated Christmas wishes - this is your last chance to see the GMC Christmas card - going off line tomorrow!!

http://www.h2g2.com/A496929

And tips for umlauts are being collected here: http://www.h2g2.com/F55215 - Postings 20 - 26

Post 238

Ottox

If you just remember that the logo isn't important at all, you should be able to finish it quickly. Putting the important things off! smiley - winkeye

Post 239

smiley - erm Right... good theory... smiley - tongueout

Calliope Stage will be opening the week of the 8th(Officially on the 12th, I'd like to say... so we can have performances the 8th-12th or even through the 14th if we like... smiley - winkeye)...

Should tell the POST about this soon!!! smiley - smiley

PLEASE check in on the e-group!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Post 240

Kes

Yes - right - will do. Have we got all the sheet music yet? ... or booked a piano tuner ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Choral Society

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more