A Conversation for Musicians Guild Membership Page

Join Here

Post 161

Crazy Man

Pleasssssssssse, someone tell us what's going on! I put up my application to join last month (or the month before...), and still...nothing! I REALLY WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Here

Post 162

Rat, who can't remember his way round this bloody thing.

they're taking a long time to sign us up - if they will do at all.

Oh, you meant somebody who knows?

I don't really know...but I told you anyway smiley - erm

*bangs head against wall*

Join Here

Post 163

Evil Zombie Strider

smiley - steam

smiley - footprints

Join Here

Post 164

well I want in too smiley - blue

Join Here

Post 165

Crazy Man

Look on the bright side Rat....perhaps the smiley - towel will come before we are let in...smiley - erm

smiley - winkeye

Join Here

Post 166

smiley - towelsmiley - blue

Join Here

Post 167

Crazy Man

Shall we start a society called The Society of Ignored Musicians? Perhaps the people who want to join it will get in sooner than those who want to join the Guild....smiley - erm

Join Here

Post 168

I would do, only I got my work cut out already what with TINARAIIDTCSPLYWWGAOWTCFLOS and the lettuce project going on smiley - erm

Join Here

Post 169

Candi - now 42!

Hello. I sing and muck about doing experimental digital stuff. Currently doing a music technology diploma. Recently started writing my own songs too. I used to play clarinet, got as far as grade 5 but gave it up years ago - difficulty finding bands to join that played music I enjoyed.
I have varied taste in music, but tend toward unusual/original singer songwriters and experimental/electronica but nothing that takes itself too seriously. I used to be in a couple of noise bands - I wonder if their are other noise/experimental musicians in the guild?

Join Here

Post 170

Kate

I would totally join the "The Society of Ignored Musicians" I sent in my application a while ago and I'm getting pretty bummed about the lack of reply.

Join Here

Post 171

I was about to do one but crazy man said he's gonna. Said something about the 21st too.

Join Here

Post 172

Crazy Man

Well, that's when I'll have the most time (after the 21st)...but, I might need your help Rat.

Join Here

Post 173

need my help? How?

Join Here

Post 174

Crazy Man

Well pull-down menus etc...since you showed a keen interest in this project, I thought it would only be fair that you help a little (it can just be a deal where I just ask you questions when I need help and you answer if you want). I could then give you some of the credit for it. smiley - winkeye?

Join Here

Post 175

no problem smiley - winkeye

Join Here

Post 176

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

I'm all for the Society of Ignored Musicians. Even better, we can combine with the Procrastinators, and they can ignore us later.

Join Here

Post 177

Crazy Man - you'd better get a move on with this society while we still have support smiley - erm

Join Here

Post 178

Conceited Little Megapuppy - Inbound traveller and Unas Matriarch

Hi,

I am a viola player (but don't hold that against me!)
I enjoy a wide range of musical genres, and I don't have a particular favourite composer as my taste covers a lot of them!
As a newbie, I would like to get to know as many people as possible - and if you're looking for another viola for the h2g2 Symphony Orchestra, I'd be delighted to offer my skills.

Conceited Little Megapuppy

Join Here

Post 179

they dont seem to care what you play anymore - we've been waiting AGES smiley - cry Theres always the ignored musicians guild though (when he gets round to doing it)

Join Here

Post 180

Crazy Man

Right...this weekend.....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more