A Conversation for Tampons

tampons

Post 1

Basil Fawlty's Moustache

I like this entry for its brevity. Really, it is about as much as you need to know about tampons for interest sake. But for more practical reasons, how about a link to a page about the menstrual cycle, cotton production, alternative menstrual products, maybe a light-hearted list of the various names people give to their menstrual cycles (I know I have been amongst friends and been utterly unaware that they were discussing their cycles, such was the nature and the sheer number of euphemisms that exist for menstruation). Certainly a closer look at menstrual and to a lesser extent incontinence, advertising would be a very funny entry I think. Thats all I can think of for now, tweak up this entry and I think it would make a valuable entry for the guide.

tampons

Post 2

edithwrites

Hi

I think that this is a great subject and would love to take it on!

I think we can cover:
The history of Tampons
What they're made of and what is best for you - bleached or non-bleached.
How to insert them
When to use them - applicator or the Digital approach
When using tampons goes wrong
Why tampon ads always use blue dye

tampons

Post 3

edithwrites

Hi

I think that this is a great subject and would love to take it on!

I think we can cover:
The history of Tampons
What they're made of and what is best for you - bleached or non-bleached.
How to insert them
When to use them - applicator or the Digital approach
When using tampons goes wrong
Why tampon ads always use blue dye
Where do tampons go when we say goodbye to them?

tampons

Post 4

Amy

good idea. And you could adress the issues that especially younger readers might need to know eg 'can a tampon get lost inside you' and the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Good Luck with it!

tampons

Post 5

Elentari

I think Mina has already written an entry on this, I'm afraid.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more