This is the Message Centre for Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I asmume you like star trek then??
~~Halo/Emily~~

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 2

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

Greetings fellow Saint.
You assume correctly.

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 3

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Which one do you like??

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 4

Voyager

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 5

Yeah me too I'm not a fanatic who would die if I missed one! but if I get a chance to watch an episode than I would watch it!!

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 6

I ~never~ miss it...

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 7

Well each to there own......the problem is most of the new ones are only shown on sky so I miss any I want to see!! smiley - sadface

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 8

Have you thought about getting cable tv?
The choice is much better than terrestrial television...

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 9

Oh we have a digital box except 'cause I have exams revisiona dn that i don't have time to watch it!!

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 10

You are wise to put your education before anything else.
I am pleased to hear this.smiley - smiley

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 11

Well I'd rather get good exam results than get up to date with my soaps!!smiley - smiley

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 12

Indeed.
You are to be commended!smiley - smiley

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 13

Tahsmiley - smiley

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 14

Conan the Librarian

Hi

I too like Voyager - so much that I even know the names of the other eight Borgs discovered with Seven.

Oh yes ... One of Nine, Two of Nine, Three of Nine ....

Although I must admit to getting more into Farscape recently.

Anyway, thank you Seven of Nine for greeting me onto h2g2. Tashells has also done this so I feel quite welcome here. I have put my birthday on (I think) the page you suggested.

May your always know where your towel is.

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 15

Farscape I never got into it just seemed to be a bit a rip off of Star Trek.........& the animitronic rat thing just scared me!

unfortunately my towels in the wash....i have to do swimming in PE!!!

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 16

*presents Halo with a new towel*
Do you like your own special smiley?smiley - angel
Thank you Conan, that was very funny.smiley - biggrin
You never met Hugh then?smiley - planet
I will check your birthday link...smiley - flyhi

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 17

Thank you for the new towel it is verymuch appreciated....the other is very warm & fluffy now it's straight out the wash!
Yes i do like the smiliessmiley - angel I think they're all great!

Hugh?smiley - erm

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 18

Conan the Librarian

Farscape, although heavily influenced by Star Trek, does have its own peculiarities, humour and wit that makes it worth watching in its own right. The episode where everyone swaps personalities and has to wear photos of who they really are is particularly enjoyable.

Trust me, I'm a Librarian (TM) smiley - smiley

"Hugh" - The name of another Borg in Star Trek. This one being an "amusing" take on the word "Who". Oh well.

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 19

smiley - smiley

Hello Seven of Nine

Post 20

I really must find some other Researchers who appreciate Star Trek...smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Hello Seven of Nine

More Conversations for Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more