A Conversation for The Royal h2g2 Procrastinators Society

I want to join

Post 1

illililli

I should be studying right now (because I have a biggie tommorow and I haven't even started yet!), but instead I'd thought I had to join this club and do... wel nothing in particular, since that wouldn't be procrastinating.

If I ever get around to visiting this site again (I know I will, or might, someday) I hope to have become a member, or sort of a member thingie, with your club. Thing.

In the hope to actually accomplish anything today, or tommorow,

Kind regards,

illililli

I want to join

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Welcome illililli *counts all the l's and i's... seems to be right smiley - winkeye* Join the rest of us at The Palace Flophouse and Grill, and bring along a piece of beat up old furniture with you, we can always use another armchair smiley - smiley

I want to join tooooo!

Post 3

cheesestraws, Thingite mascot (Artichoke)

*ahem*

Since I'm doing this in School time, it's a fair bet I should be doing some work... So could I join? Please? :p

Ta. smiley - smiley

I want to join tooooo!

Post 4

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

*Runs through every conversation shouting loudly "You're all official members (even if your name isn't on the list yet), get over to The Palace Flophouse and Grill whenever you feel like it, and don't forget to bring an old piece of furniture with you."*

:::THINKS::: This is a great way to deal with the backlog of membership requests, I must do it more often, or not procrastinate so much about replying to people who want join......... naaaaaaaah smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post