A Conversation for Eddie Izzard.

On the written form.

Post 1

Evil Giraffe

On stage - hilarious. Words taken, written down - nonsense.

I will eat more leaves than I need.

Even worse

Post 2

Clair

At least written down you don't get quite so confused. Try living in my house- two brothers, a mum, an uncle, several aunts and the odd passerby all live in Izzard world (i'm a frequent visitor myself)- cans of Mr Dog for Christmas, lots of jam, marsbars in the fruitbowl. Skiing elephants. However, the world is like he tells it- i have actually been standing at a garage at 2 in the morning with a queue of weird people behind me in various states of de-evolution and after completing the dance of the trays had the "murderer" behind me say "twix please". NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Come live my life, it makes no sense.

Case for the defence

Post 3

terminal_error

Being the small dog that starred in The Italian Job (the one playing the Tuba during the French Exchange scene), I happen to enjoy IzzardWorld.It is true that every trip to the laundrette means being followed around for the rest of the day by socks covered in static and mice carrying flipcharts.
Alistair McGowan's Izzard impression is also very good.

Al (from Azerbaijahn) (et al)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more