A Conversation for Body Language

Body Language

Post 1

12bigblackcat

Please help I went out with a lady from work. She go very drunk which in return I ended up looking after he, put her to bed then checked on her about 10 mins later only to find other man walk out of dark bedroom at her friends house this was her friends cousin so he had the walk about of the house. I did not see him go in room.

She has now stopped talking to me at work she walks out of the room to the ladies or puts her head down. Has sent me an e-mail saying she was sorry and nothing happend with other man as I stopped everything in time.

I was so upset I did not speak to her at work that Monday.

I am so confused now is she lieing to me and this is why she will not talk or look me in the eyes.

Body Language

Post 2

retiringviolet

Sounds to me she thought you had jumped to the wrong conclusion. I think she is telling you the truth, but is embarrased and ashamed because she guessed what you thought. Best thing is probably just to pretend it never happened and be friendly, or you could email her and ask her out again. It's all just a big misunderstanding. Good Luck

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more