A Conversation for Female Masturbation

G Spot

Post 21

Calie

It's true the g spot on a woman can be quite elusive to the wary traveler, however, dilagence proves useful.

dropping that, it CAN be found by solitary exploration but it does take some time. next time you're in the bath or shower go ahead and poke around. it'll be on the "top" (if you lay down on your back, the wall that's up) and you'll find many interesting things there, one of them seeming to be a "pee button" since whenever you press it you urinate (this might actually be a part of the g spot-clitoral underworks but more research is needed before an actual diagnosis). if you're having dificulty finding it due to short fingers or something of the like, remember that a woman's nether region is mainly flesh and a bit of presure won't hurt a thing.

hopefully i wont be blocked.

happy hunting!

G Spot

Post 22

pikachurinpoche

You were not blocked, and thank you for the roadmap!

This should be taught in school.

Take care,

Still, Pika smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 23

Calie

who said teenagers don't know anything? smiley - winkeye mwahahaha

G Spot

Post 24

pikachurinpoche

Teenagers know tons of stuff. But the smartest of teenagers looks backwards. Look back at the kids two years behind you in school. Look how much you've grown and changed.

The kids two years ahead of you can look back and feel the same thing. You continue to learn more and you integrate new truth with old until you die. But during the teenage years, this is most profound. Keep paying attention. Keep contributing.

Teenagers are great. Too bad they are 'being held under a bushel'. That's from The Bible. Teenagers have so much to offer, and lots of energy. I think they should be affecting the world in a positive way, instead of being locked in schools.

I guess that was a bit off topic. Sorry.

Take care.

Still, Pika smiley - schooloffishsmiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 25

Two southcoast lovers

Hi pika,
I replied to you earlier, I was just a resercher no. then.
It's good to hear that you gals out there are finding your bods, You are taught every thing about life in great detail except you own body sexually, but that's all due our society which is gradually changing for the better.
Did you ever try out "round the avenue" good luck and keep devling the depths!!!!

G Spot

Post 26

pikachurinpoche

Seriously, I'd like to know what age to teach a class in 'sexual prowess'. Is this a college level class? Are there any schools willing to offer such classes.

It might be worth looking into.

Take care,

Still, Pikasmiley - schooloffish
smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 27

Two southcoast lovers

That a good question Pika!! I found the G spot in 1987 heard about it from my "inlaws" not directly but from what my wife told me about soaking wet towels or sheets that had been put on the bed, but added to other information from books and a blue film, we eventually hit the right place. The only promblem then is that I thought that it should happen every time! which put pressure on both of us! We got through that ok,
we find that the ability to orgasam, this way (flooding) varies according to the womens monthly cycle
We have talked to quite a few people about this, the only problem with that it puts pressure on them to get it right! do you know what I mean? So to spread the word is not that easy.
Doing it solo is fine as long as you can reach, from a couples point of view it's dependant on the males ability to stay the course, because if you stop or alter the movement for just a second you almost go back to square one. one more bit of advice and this might vary from women to women, is use just one finger from the start because as the vagina contracts through excitement you will have to disturb the "moment" back to square 1
There should be courses run to improve the nation sexual prowess. there's courses for everything else. The problem with this country and probally all the rest is you can watch the reproductive cycle of any creature in detail on nature programs but it's never gone into depth with Humans. all the programs about sex are stuck on late at night, never advertised and some are not that good
Perhaps it should be part of marriage guidance or whatever they call it now and run courses for anyone, solo or duo. you only have one life get the most out of it,

G Spot

Post 28

pikachurinpoche

There was one PBS special back in the late 70s or early 80s, but that's the only one I can remember.

I'm looking into the facts about actual clssses. There must be one. Maybe run by Dr. Ruth or someone.

Anyway, I'll reply to this response if I find an actual class.

Take care,

smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 29

The Dali Llama

I believe that the explanation for the increasing sexual desire just before "that time" is that that is when a woman is most fertile, and her body is telling her to go get pregnant so her genes will be passed on. Or so I've been told.

G Spot

Post 30

The Dali Llama

I believe that the explanation for the increasing sexual desire just before "that time" is that that is when a woman is most fertile, and her body is telling her to go get pregnant so her genes will be passed on. Or so I've been told.

G Spot

Post 31

Calie

Pika, i think there might be classes, but they are pretty hard to find. I know that most community colleges offer a human sexuality class that can shed light in the area but as for other places...? happy hunting.

G Spot

Post 32

Two southcoast lovers

one other thing I've just thought of to help you get there. Pulse your finger to a beat "British dance music" is excelent, It's about the same pace as your heartbeat, so use that if there's no music,

good hunting

one off two on the coast

G Spot

Post 33

Two southcoast lovers

Hi Calie,,,
Seems like the classes are as hard to find as the "G" spot.

why do you need classes if you've made it to nivana? This site's getting better than any classes

There's a educational video out there called "The extend orgasm" it's American and very clinical talking about hang nails etc, urgh!! and didn't agree with everything they said, but it's a start

G Spot

Post 34

pikachurinpoche

Concerning 'back to square 1' of a previous post by you.

Is she pushing or squeezing?

The vaginal walls will engorge either way, but it's very different for her if she 'pushes out' with her vaginal muscles during the entire process.

Also, I think the knowledge that partners can couple this way, allowing a woman to completely lose control, should take the strain off of sex. Of course it doesn't have to be that way every time. It's too bothersome for every time. But to know it as a couple makes you rich.

Take care,

smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 35

pikachurinpoche

Concerning 'back to square 1' of a previous post by you.

Is she pushing or squeezing?

The vaginal walls will engorge either way, but it's very different for her if she 'pushes out' with her vaginal muscles during the entire process.

Also, I think the knowledge that partners can couple this way, allowing a woman to completely lose control, should take the strain off of sex. Of course it doesn't have to be that way every time. It's too bothersome for every time. But to know it as a couple makes you rich.

Take care,

smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 36

Two southcoast lovers

Hi Pikasmiley - schooloffish

When you pulse on the spot with your finger, after awhile the bubble starts to swell, yeah, if you keep pulsing, it get bigger that's where the music or heatbeat comes in, pulse to the beat!
somtime hand cramp is too servere, or the area between the g spot and your finger becomes very dry, dont know why when everywhere else isn't? if you stop, then that's when the womans body goes back to square 1 and you have to start the arousing of the g spot all over again, does that make sence, if not will try to explain again

Two of Twosmiley - smooch

G Spot

Post 37

Two southcoast lovers

Hi Pikasmiley - schooloffish

I didn't quite answer all you question earlier.
As the woman recieving this you just lay back and enjoy, don't push or squeeze. It's an involantary action of the woman, It's a bit weird, the first time, to feel the "bubble" start to rise, once you feel it that's where you keep pulsing. Most women will feel like they want to go to the loo, let your partner go and gently start again reasure her it's ok and use a "BIG" towel under her!!
Why I surgested only one finger earlier is because the vaginal walls will contract on their own, with the stimulation, causing crushing of fingers,lol, also with two fingers you don't quite hit the right place

Bye for now

Two of Twosmiley - smooch

G Spot

Post 38

pikachurinpoche

What I meant was that you said you had to do it perfectly or you had to go back to square one and start over again.

I understand the involuntary engorging of the vaginal walls and the G spot itself, and that orgasm can occur if she just lays back and takes it, but if she is on her knees and pushing out against your fingers, almost riding your hand, then you might not have to worry about starting over at step one.

Take care,

smiley - schooloffish

G Spot

Post 39

Two southcoast lovers

Hi Pikasmiley - schooloffish,
I have tried very many ways in the past!! The only way is the constant touch in the same place, if your partner moves or I change postion or speed, no matter how close she is, the bubble dissapears and you have to start from the begining again. I have asked my better half about when she mastabates herself, but because of the self pleasure she can't remember exactly, Doh! but Two of Two has promised to try to make mental note's next time! so watch this space.
She does say pulseing at about the heatbeat rate and not very vigorous, just light touches. sitting position is quite good, edge of the table or armchair or cushion.
Like I said above, for us if there is any variation the moment is lost and we or me has to start from the begining again which is not a bad thing. We will try out your "pushing out" and let you know.
It's fun trying
take care
One of Twosmiley - smooch

G Spot

Post 40

pikachurinpoche

That's so sweet. How lucky you both are. Dr. Ruth would be so pleased with your open and exploring relationship.

I love Dr. Ruth. They have her doing shampoo commercials now.

I can't wait to hear!

Take care,

smiley - schooloffish

Key: Complain about this post