A Conversation for Female Masturbation

It is a good thing!

Post 21

NickyX__Mistress of Procrastination

I have to agree - you can't complain that your man is a fumbling idiot unless you have at least tried to tell him how you like it - give them a break, every woman is different (for goodness sake - each man has different turn ons and more emphasis on certain e-zones to the next - why shouldnt women?)

smiley - winkeye

It is a good thing!

Post 22

Don't be fooled by the rocks that i got, I'm still Jenny; Jenny, from Da Block.

Thats a startlingly reasonable reaction! There's not been too many of those on this thread..

Its just wrong wrong wrong to dash off to a discussion forum and accuse the man in (or out of) your life of being Fumbling if all you've done is laid back and expected the earth to move. Negotiation, however tedious this sounds, is crucial with any relationship.

One thing that often seems to be underlying in conversations like this is that masturbation is better for one gender than it is the other. I personally don't like that outlook, I believe it to be a simple case of difference rather than superiority.

Also the idea that its some big secret that women masturbate is absurd and I couldnt believe that earlier in this thread the idea was being shouted as some kind of wake-up call to men. Maybe I'm just a little jaded nowadays. Come to think of it I do regret ever learning that they masturbate, I think I prefered my niavity.

It is a good thing!

Post 23

Hey, I'm not just reasonable... I'm wonderful smiley - winkeye You're talking to a woman who has had her boyfriend say that his ideal woman would have breasts and a penis (I call us both "selective bisexuals" - ie: we're really picky about same-sex partners)

Masturbation isn't better for either sex - it just depends on your own skill and relaxation/concentration level smiley - winkeye

Ok, I'll shut up before I really freak someone out.

It is a good thing!

Post 24

Don't be fooled by the rocks that i got, I'm still Jenny; Jenny, from Da Block.

Um, thats nice hun smiley - smiley
*tip-toes off to look for his pipe, slippers and copy of the Peoples Friend*

It is a good thing!

Post 25

heh heh

It is a good thing!

Post 26

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

NickyX, just wanted to chime in and say I love the term "selective bisexual." Ha! And yes, women can have as much fun masturbating as men. Personally, I seem to have more. lol! But it does take practice.

It is a good thing!

Post 27

Researcher 203290

I COMPLETLEY AGREE. AND I THINK THERE ARE MORE SELECTIVE BI-SEXUALS OUT THERE.
MASTURBATION IS SEX WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE: i.e YOURSELF!

It is a good thing!

Post 28

Machine Wrapped With Butter

I took my boyfriend's virginity, and before he slept with me he hadn't even kissed a girl, but that didn't stop him wanting to please me as much as he could. He's still 'in training', but he's doing very well! The above poster is right; communication is everything, as well as attitude.

It is a good thing!

Post 29

Stephanie: who is for once in her life blissfully happy and content

I agree it is a good thing it has to be. Men do it why can't women? To add to the conversation not all men are fumbling idiots, I have found a few that kind of understand and may adventually turn someones world upside down. I am going to defend them here, they all deserve a chance.

It is a good thing!

Post 30

GoatBoater

It is truely heart warming to hear that some-one out there believes that there may just be a chance for the male of the species.

Forgive the presumption but is there a small tone of belittlement ongoing through this thread.

kisses
GB

It is a good thing!

Post 31

That's okay. Perhaps it will counteract the centuries of belittlement women have endured and continue to endure from men such as yourself.

smiley - tongueout

It is a good thing!

Post 32

GoatBoater

Hi Frag - Hows NY.

Sorry if I momentarily sounded more like the problem than the cure. This was never my intention. My observation was merely that this 'training' (or lets simply use the 'communication') is a truly wondrous thing if it is reciprocal and a very harmful thing if it is not.

Having been on the end of uncompromising 'training' I certainly don't feel it makes for a reasonable (or long-lived) relationship.

Getting back to the original theme of the thread. Do you realise that masturbation is probably the only (non-autonomous) act that we learn without any external input at all? Very few people talk openly about it, even in adulthood, let alone at the time we began and it is very unlikely that we saw it being done. This is probably why techniques and styles vary so much - this act could be the one reflection of our true personality. One untouched by the teachings of others.

GB

It is a good thing!

Post 33

NY is wonderful, thanks. And hey, please understand that my comment back to you was given with all due silliness. I don't think this is a conversation that should be taken *too* seriously.

Uncompromising training sounds rather fatal indeed, especially if it is as one-sided as you imply. There's a big leap from feeling you have a right to do what you like to yourself to assuming that you have the right to make *someone else* do what you like just how you like it and not do anything you don't like and not ask for anything in return ever.

And this is true even if that someone else loves you and wants to care for you. Give and take is the order of the day. We all have our limits, and these should of course be respected. That's for men and women alike.

Plus, as I often say, if it isn't any fun, you're doing it wrong. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post