A Conversation for Female Masturbation

It is a good thing!

Post 1

Leigh Anne, the student of life, discipline and all that is strange and beautiful. Disciple of Mistress Desir'ee.

I am 19 and I do not see any problem with women pleasuring themselves. It is much easier and more discreet than if men do. And to be honest alot more women do it than admit. I know most guys have or do, but all of my friends do. Sometimes its just better than having some guy pawing and laying on top of you. Its just my opinion.

It is a good thing!

Post 2

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Well, your opinion is perfectly valid.

Luckily, I've found that most men will progress beyond 'just pawing and laying on top of you' if you train them properly. smiley - biggrin Still, masturbation is a marvelous thing whether you've trained a fellow or not. smiley - winkeye

It is a good thing!

Post 3

I'm not really here

And no one gets annoyed if you want to read a book while you're doing it. smiley - winkeye

It is a good thing!

Post 4

Leigh Anne, the student of life, discipline and all that is strange and beautiful. Disciple of Mistress Desir'ee.

My last boyfriend was quite the pig. His idea of foreplay was to grab my breasts and throw me to the bed. But that is all diffrent now. I am with a Mistress now. I live with her while I am going to college. Being her slave is the best thing that ever happened to me!! Email me please, I want to talk with others into bondage and stuff.

It is a good thing!

Post 5

Tie me up and call me shirley

Im sorry to hearthat leigh ann, But I don't lick carpets ( too much fluff you see)

It is a good thing!

Post 6

I'm not really here

Hello Tie me up and call me shirley. I saw your name, and was interested for reasons that might be obvious, so I went to your space. If you post an introduction, even a few words, other people can come and post at you space and greet you. smiley - biggrin I'd quite like a chat.

It is a good thing!

Post 7

thejonesboy

Leigh Anne,

I have to agree with you that female maturbation is, on the whole, a good thing. I do, however, have to add that as I man I have managed for many years now with little or no difiiculty in either doing it or remaining as discreet as necessary. Your assertion that it's easier for girls, (I do know that it's different for girls) and more discreet, coupled with your tender age and previous bad experiences with my inexperienced, and/or untrained, counterparts does lead me to the conclusion that you may not have given us a fair crack of the whip. No slur on Mistress Desir'ee intended. Don't condemn yourself toa solitary life on the leash just yet....

It is a good thing!

Post 8

It is out of my hands. My Mistress doesn't want me with men. She doesn't allow me to pleasure myself, because she wants to see it. She is very srrict and she can tell if I am not telling the truth.
But when she is around I just have to ask, and she has never said no, and I have fun!

It is a good thing!

Post 9

Researcher 183131

Glad to hear that you have a strict but fair Mistress.

It must be nice to know that you are well thought of but she really should let you have fun with an experienced man, it can make all the difference.

There are too many untrained, fumbling idiots out there putting the rest of us to shame.

It is a good thing!

Post 10

To be completly honest, I really don't have the urge to be with a man. She has satisfied every desire.
You are defintily right about alot of fumbling idiots! I am not the type that hates men, I just prefer to be with women.

It is a good thing!

Post 11

To be completly honest, I really don't have the urge to be with a man. She has satisfied every desire.
You are defintily right about alot of fumbling idiots! I am not the type that hates men, I just prefer to be with women.

It is a good thing!

Post 12

white wizzard

do u fancy chatting about this in more detail

It is a good thing!

Post 13

Rincewiz

Strange thing this is, fetishes

It is a good thing!

Post 14

Mina

That's kind of the point. smiley - winkeye

It is a good thing!

Post 15

Pete *not quite dead yet*

smiley - winkeye then why haven't i met any of the men supposedly being put to shame?
to be fair, I am young yet.. and the man i have is quite alright..
i'm just amused to always see comments such as these - how do you know that you are *that* good?
not to give the idea that all men are "pawing idiots" because i don't believe that either.
smiley - magic
-C

It is a good thing!

Post 16

NickyX__Mistress of Procrastination

I've trained my man quite well, to the point where I can even use the "toys" I use on myself on him - at the same time.

It is a good thing!

Post 17

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Wow. Now there's a trick I'd like to learn someday...

Guys, it's a toy -- not an emasculation device. Really. Lighten up. smiley - winkeye

It is a good thing!

Post 18

Mina

Some toys are made for two. smiley - smiley

It is a good thing!

Post 19

NickyX__Mistress of Procrastination

It's great, he used to - literally - be scared of them coming anywhere near him..... then it progressed to him using them on me.... and then more...

It is a good thing!

Post 20

Don't be fooled by the rocks that i got, I'm still Jenny; Jenny, from Da Block.

My lady has, um, found my g-spot and very nice it is too smiley - smiley..As for fumbling men, well all i can say is im a good dog and find it hard to enjoy any kind of sex with her unless I'm giving her pleasure. If someone's lovelife can only be described as 'Fumbling' then maybe there's communication problem in the sack...just my 2pence..

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more