This is the Message Centre for Ac-1D

aha

Post 1

Ac-1D

the new one has come. I must buy it!

apart from this, as if there were any other important thing in the world, life is just wonderful. how eerie.

I am a bit on the bored side at the moment just like george dubleyas yard. I think I'll go and knock on some walls with my head to see if it is hollow

aha eerie

Post 2

Imaldris

we have a canal, called the erie canal in ny. im not sure if i find that eerie, or if the canal's eerie in general. or whatever. it's so effin hot here im sticking to this antique desk. bah.

the funny thing about life being just wonderful. i think. is that it mostly always has been. anyway.

im glad you're doing good mic compadre, don't hit the walls too hard, they aren't designed for heads like yours.

smiley - devil

irie eerie

Post 3

Ac-1D

eerily I am irie right now,
sparklehorse is making my brain turn all hoopy.

it's madness jim

there are not enough fireflies in the universe.
you were right about the walls

irie eerie

Post 4

Imaldris

enre. myeagerearsawaitmusicaldiscoverydaily. have yet to get more sparklehorse, because dammit jim! im a doctor not a scientist!

sigh yo.

if there were, it would be a great fire.
i'm not suprised.

smiley - devil

eerily irie

Post 5

Ac-1D

dammit jim I'm a taxidermist not a stenographer! I can't get these goddamned machines to work

she's breakin' up captin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ac-1D

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more