This is the Message Centre for Spartus

Ha ha

Post 1

Spartus

Being old has its privileges. For one, you're always right at the top of the online list.

For two...well, that's about it, really.

Ha ha

Post 2

Kristina Marie (see 12637)

That is exactly the goal I've had in mind every single time I try to get my things back. It would really only be to do actual research and actual contributing, but the prima donna in me won't do it from the middle of some list of—of who, of NOBODY. Not doing it.

But They're being very helpful, and my hopes are high...

Ha ha

Post 3

Spartus

You've been working on getting that squared away for about a year now, haven't you? I could vouch for your you-ness, which, depending on how much weight you think that'd be worth, might be worth...something.

I think. Let me work on that a minute.

Ha ha

Post 4

Kristina Marie (see 12637)

Sadly, me meness hasn't come into question. It's more or less taken for granted. But the server swallowed my password and from what I understand it can take years and years for something like that to work its way through a server's digestive tract, so there's not much anyone can do. Thus, this.

Ha ha

Post 5

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

KM - if you want to get back to your old space ... try this

Lost password?? Try this page at <./>A570403</.>

Or, if you email [email protected] with all the details you can remember from your old account - the U number, the email address, the titles of some of the entries you wrote - then they can sort it out

Ha ha

Post 6

notkristina

Yeah, no, seemed like... unfortunately there are a select few of us whose information was hidden forever by an early bug in the bbci system when it first switched over. Basically, it allowed a new signup with the same user information, overwriting the old signup, or at least rerouting that sign-in and preventing access to the original account. They can't figure out how to dig those accounts back out of the bottom of the system, so we're stuck like this.

And as of today, my login created yet another page for me, and I'm not convinced that it isn't going to do so every single time I sign in. It may well be a second iteration of the same problem I had in the first place.

Computers.

Ha ha

Post 7

notkristina

It's 2009 and still nothing. But I'm not cross about it anymore.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spartus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more