A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 241

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*For some reason, has flashbacks of "To Catch a Thief" and fancies herself Grace Kelly to the handsome gentleman's Cary Grant*

Well hello. I'm glad you liked the horoscope. At first I worried over them, and then I said what the heck, it's not science.

*Extends delicate hand, sparkling diamond bracelet on her delicate wrist*

Nice to meet you. I'm Petunia, but you can call me Pet smiley - winkeye. None of my friends do, but you can.

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 242

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

You and Vince should teme up he keeps berying things I have no idea what though

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 243

NexusSeven

*takes P's proffered hand and delicately plants a kiss thereon, whilst evaluating her bracelet with a professional's eye*

Enchante, Pet...

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 244

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*flutters eyelashes smiley - smiley*

The pleasure is mine. What is your line of work?

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 245

NexusSeven

Being a Viscount, I don't really have to work, but to keep myself amused, I dabble in the liberation of precious stones-- err, I mean precious animals from captivity.

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 246

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Bob & GB walk into the Bar having just finished washing & drying all the breakfast pots.
Bob hugs GB & says "We deserve a drink, my love"
GB nods.
Bob orders 2 PGGB's from Mandark.
GB waves to Petunia....smiley - smiley

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 247

Matthew Kershaw

* bits of plaster peel off the ceiling as a racket thumps its merry way upstairs...smiley - bigeyes *

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 248

*Waves back to GB, gives a knowing smile smiley - smiley*

What's that racket upstairs, and this falling plaster?

*Thinks of making a catty weight remark, thinks better of it, considers it again, finally settles on...*

Has one of the horses gotten upstairs?

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 249

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Grins*
well someone is enjoying them seves.
*sits next to G.B. and putts thie drings on the table.*

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 250

Maybe two horses got upstairs....smiley - smiley

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 251

A viscount? Really? I have an idea, Nexus. May I call you Nexus? Perhaps we could relieve a couple of "horses" of their jewelry. smiley - winkeye
I have a little hideaway in Florida, to which we could escape once the job is done.

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 252

NexusSeven

Mmmmm... I like it! A sort of 'Carry On' Bonnie & Clyde, perhaps... smiley - winkeye

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 253

Perhaps we should wait until nightfall to do the job. In the meantime, we can work out a plan and kill time. Anything you'd like to do? smiley - winkeye

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 254

NexusSeven

Perhaps we could retire to my room to... plan away from these prying eyes... smiley - winkeye

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 255

Fashion Cat

smiley - smiley

well the jewels are all safely tucked away. all you need do is find them... smiley - winkeye and they are well hidden, trust me smiley - smiley

could i have a flute of champagne please? oh and Petunia, could you go deeper into your horoscope you left me?

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 256

I'm not really here

It's busy in here!

~fights her way to the bar~

I'll have a large one please barperson, or whoever is serving here atm.

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 257

*clears throat, startled that FC snuck in unnoticed and overheard the conversation*

Oh, we were just talking about horses' jewels... and how geldings have theirs "stolen" from them.

Sorry about the joint horoscope, a colleague did it because I couldn't get a clear reading, only part of the horoscope was damaged and I can't back in touch with my colleague. As for your individual horoscope, it could mean a couple of things and I don't know which. One could mean use talcum powder on your wrists, the other could mean cut personal ties.

*shrugs*

If you'll excuse us, Nexus and I were just leaving.

*links arm over Nexus' arm and the enamored couple walk out whilst looking into each other's eyes*

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 258

Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

*Ivor saunters in...

Sounds like I could be just what Mina ordered smiley - winkeye

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 259

I'm not really here

it's true I didn't specify, but drink was what I had in mind.

Fetch me a drink, and then maybe I'll have something else in mind.

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 260

I just read post 178.....smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
oh, where are Ivor Biggun & Melons?
I owe them a big debt of gratitude....smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more