Post 1

Taff Agent of kaos

looks like its just me and thee and thou art nowt but a test bed

lonelysmiley - wah

smiley - bat

all by myself

Post 2

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

As an American, albeit one who does not like military things, thank you for your assistance in the Gulf.smiley - cheers

all by myself

Post 3

Taff Agent of kaos

we didn't do it for you, we did it to liberate kuwait from an invasion, as kuwait was a british protectorate up until 1961 and british military intervention had kept iraq out before.

smiley - bat

all by myself

Post 4

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

I understand that, then maybe I should go back and say thanks for accommodating a bright future with the Treaty of Ghent.smiley - laugh

all by myself

Post 5

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Or thanks for beginning to end slavery in the Western hemisphere, or thanks for the magna carta, or thanks for all sorts of legends that enlighten our artistic world up through the Harry Potter stories. I mean, I hope you are not too mournful about this loss you seem to have had. Take care.

all by myself

Post 6

Taff Agent of kaos

julzes the point of this thread was that at the time of the first post there was only me and 247766 on line on hootoo!!!!!!!

and as 247766 is just an empty shell used by TPTB to see what changes made to hootoo look like to the plebs, i was all on my own

no biggy

smiley - bat

all by myself

Post 7

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Oh!smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 247766

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more