A Conversation for Infinity, and the Infinite Hotel Paradox

Recommended Entry!

Post 1

Calroth

I've just come back from a few months away (study for exams at university) to find that this entry (and possibly some others) have been Recommended on my behalf. Whilst I'm pretty happy about all this, I've got to apologise for taking so long about updates.

As is obvious, the article hadn't been finished yet by the time I signed off on it. Of course I'll update it, so thanks guys for your input. As with all technical articles, I have to walk a fine line between what's comprehensible to your average hitchhiker, and what's not. We'll see.

And as you guys have probably surmised, I didn't come up with this theory of infinity; I'm only reporting it. I know I'm not as smart as Hilbert was, and I suspect I'm not as smart as some of you Researchers, but bear with me and I'll try my best smiley - smiley

Recommended Entry!

Post 2

Calroth

Oh hang on, it turns out that Recommended is something entirely different and all that's happened is that this is Peer Reviewed. (Unless someone really has churned out a Recommended entry based on this and I haven't found it yet.)

As you can tell, I'm on a learning curve here... I haven't been down this path before smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more