A Conversation for Tori Amos

Tori Amos

Post 1

Grendel

Tori - she fine. She very fine. Tori, she lovely.

Tori Amos

Post 2

Rouge Forever

Felt it my duty to add an article here. It comes to something when Tori Amos has not been discussed for 20 weeks !
Anyway - just thought I ought to mention the upcoming concert at the ROyal Festival Hall. It's on Friday 29th October 1999, and I have tickets. How truly blessed I am.
Other than that, my feet are cold, and I could do with a glass of ribena. Just thought I'd mention

Tori Amos

Post 3

Grendel

Boo, I'm jealous, I can't go cos it's too far away. Bugger. Still, have to live without and relive memories of my previous 2 Tori concerts when she played the provinces.

"To Venus And Back" gets better with each play smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Tori Amos

Post 4

Rouge Forever

She was *magnificent* on tour ! Just magnificent. She played for 2 hours - loads of B sides and rarities - made me happy --- I sang along and sang along...
To Venus and Back - wow - stand out tracks for me are
Concertina
Bliss
1000 Oceans
How was it for you ?

Tori Amos

Post 5

Shelly Cashman Quasney

Boo! I have been a Tori fan for several years, but still have not had the pleasure to see her in concert. The closest so far was her appearance on Comedy Central's "Daily Show." I love Tori, but she was a bad interview. Here's a sampling of most of her answers: "Yes,"; "No," ; "Yes, I liked it very much." These quotes were interspersed with lot of dead air. She's great, but she doesn't give good interviews.

Tori Amos

Post 6

Grendel

She normally gives very revealing interviews. Perhaps she wasn't feeling up to it that day.

Tori Amos

Post 7

Rouge Forever

Yeah - I have noticed that sometimes she seems to take a dislike to the interviewers - and hence the interview becomes boring and silly. She was on daytime TV (Richard and Judy) over here (UK) and seemed shy and reserved. Mind you - I think I would be faced with Richard and Judy.... you'd know what I mean if you had ever seen them !

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more