This is the Message Centre for egon

Accidental CM3 name-playing

Post 21

egon

I sometimes find players that i *have* to sign- Andy Goodman was one, Leeds defender Martin Martin another.

Post 22

Mu Beta

Aye. I've had Martin Martin a couple of times. Once I managed to play him in a reserve team with Robert Robert, Andrew Andrew and the hot Portuguese young star, Jorge Jorge.

B

Post 23

Mu Beta

And my new young defender is called...

Harry Potter!

B

Post 24

liquidindian

"East Fife (who I still can't get to win the Champions League)."

smiley - erm There's a chance they might? I know it's a game, but that's just ludicrous.

I noticed one of the CM games in the Sold Out range today. Will a complete football idiot like myself have a chance with it at all?

Post 25

Mu Beta

Yes. You have two champions here on hand to give you advice. smiley - ok

B

Post 26

Mu Beta

**digs up thread**

There is a very real chance that, on Tuesday, Scunthorpe might start with the forward combination of May'n'Hayes

B

Post 27

egon

And did they?

Great name on FM, twelve years in the future, and it turns out he's real: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Erasmus

Post 28

Mu Beta

Yeah, I've just found him on the latest CM0102 update.

B

Post 29

egon

On FM12, I just pushed Sol Campbell up front late in a DC united Reserves match to use his bulk as the target for long balls. He was up there with Cornell Glenn, giving me a Glenn-Campbell frontline.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for egon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more