This is the Message Centre for Urban Graffiti

Your Band

Post 1

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Do any of you play instraments or do you all sing

Your Band

Post 2

Ally

um...this is Ally S...my details on the homepage haven't been updated, so that I appear as Artful Angel but don't worry, they will.That's why there's nothing on Ally S's homepage...as I had to register again, with a new account. As for your question: Nat plays piano, melody bits. Katsy plays guitar, Liberty does main vocals, I play percussion and a fifth member of the band...just unofficially joined, plays bass. Also, me and Nat to backing vocals.

Your Band

Post 3

Thats a relief I thought you where trying to be the next spice girles or somthing. Not that there is anything ong with that but we have to many teeny bobber crap arround now as it is.

Your Band

Post 4

Ally

I totally agree with you...we are the farthest from the spice girls you can get. We even have one male member of the band...who plays bass.

Your Band

Post 5

Miss Jeni

Hi, I'm Liberty smiley - smiley

Your Band

Post 6

Miss Jeni

Oh, and i can also play keyboars and soon i "might" be able to play guitar, although, i wouldn't bet on it smiley - winkeye

Your Band

Post 7

Ally

Cool, someone cares about the band. Cheers Bob.

Your Band

Post 8

I care about all mucisions and I mean real musicans not that dance crap or the teeny bopper rubish eather. my self I can play the Guitar and the Synthasiser (so that means I can also play piano and key bord). I like to help anyone who wants to lern or is starting up a band for the simpal fact that moast of the stuff out today is utter rubbish. I think the only decent album releced last year was Guitars by Mike Oldfeiuld and all he is known for it Tubula bells. People just have no taste theses days.

Your Band

Post 9

Ally

Teeny boppers get on my nerves. Although, if they want to appreciate that crap, where the bands song it once in the recording studio and mime the flippin thing from then on, then that's up to them. If you're gonna be in a band and make music, actually MAKE some music instead of getting your management to do it for you...cos that defeats the object of being in a band in the first place.

We're not doing this for the money...just for the fun. We don't intend to have mega fame, well I know I don't because i've seen what fame does to a person. I'd like my privacy to stay firmly intact thankyou.

Anyways...i've had my say...where's Kat and Mike these days? The should be puttin a lickle bit o' input here so it doesn't look like i'm hogging. Thanks!

Bye smiley - smiley

Your Band

Post 10

Your in for the best reasan then nice one I am impreesesd. smiley - smiley

Your Band

Post 11

Ally

Cool smiley - smiley It's always nice to impress smiley - winkeye

Your Band

Post 12

Miss Jeni

thankyou smiley - smiley

Your Band

Post 13

Ally

this serial killer gets everywhere! Anyhow...I know who you are, and where you live...and which band you happen to be in so stop scaring people

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Urban Graffiti

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more